Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
I'm taking notes (again) about which Mafia assassinated me.

First night as well. It looked like an interesting game but because I died so early I had no clue as to what was going on. It feels like I haven't played a Mafia game for ages and now I'll have to wait until everyone feels like another one before getting a chance again.

So out of desperation I've introduced the Mafia game on another forum I sometimes visit. Unfortunately though, no one there has played a Mafia game before and it's taking them far longer than I expected for them to figure out what they should be doing. Most don't do anything, everyone's too scared to say anything and the ones that do play often PM me vote actions during the night phase and post their night actions in-thread during the day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
30-07-2014, 11:04 AM
(30-07-2014 11:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm taking notes (again) about which Mafia assassinated me.

First night as well. It looked like an interesting game but because I died so early I had no clue as to what was going on. It feels like I haven't played a Mafia game for ages and now I'll have to wait until everyone feels like another one before getting a chance again.

So out of desperation I've introduced the Mafia game on another forum I sometimes visit. Unfortunately though, no one there has played a Mafia game before and it's taking them far longer than I expected for them to figure out what they should be doing. Most don't do anything, everyone's too scared to say anything and the ones that do play often PM me vote actions during the night phase and post their night actions in-thread during the day.

I'm gonna open sign ups for Dishonored tonight. Then you'll have one to play. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-07-2014, 11:05 AM
(30-07-2014 11:04 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm gonna open sign ups for Dishonored tonight. Then you'll have one to play. Smile

Fantastic!!!!
30-07-2014, 11:31 AM
[Image: 0f1f204d32cc1310c4727788af653177f9bb9acb...145297.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
30-07-2014, 12:04 PM
(30-07-2014 11:04 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 11:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm taking notes (again) about which Mafia assassinated me.

I'm gonna open sign ups for Dishonored tonight. Then you'll have one to play. Smile

Skype me tonight and email me the game, bitch.
30-07-2014, 03:43 PM
This was a fun game for sure! The mafia were responsible for fewer deaths than the townies. Our plan was to recruit as many non Starks as possible instead of killing. This way we could win with as little losses as possible, have plenty of moles, and confuse town.

The night tarty and I were killed would have been the tipping point of this game if Losty hadn't executed us (I swear, no hard feelings Losty, it would have been a brilliant move on your part if we also hadn't recruited you that very night). I believe that was the point we would have ended up with voting majority. It set us back quite a bit, but my remaining team members were super awesome, and still pulled it off Big Grin way to go guys, I thought mafia was doomed!!

So Ato, no we were not dumb and unorganized Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
30-07-2014, 03:49 PM
(30-07-2014 03:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This was a fun game for sure! The mafia were responsible for fewer deaths than the townies. Our plan was to recruit as many non Starks as possible instead of killing. This way we could win with as little losses as possible, have plenty of moles, and confuse town.

The night tarty and I were killed would have been the tipping point of this game if Losty hadn't executed us (I swear, no hard feelings Losty, it would have been a brilliant move on your part if we also hadn't recruited you that very night). I believe that was the point we would have ended up with voting majority. It set us back quite a bit, but my remaining team members were super awesome, and still pulled it off Big Grin way to go guys, I thought mafia was doomed!!

So Ato, no we were not dumb and unorganized Tongue

Watching that play out was very fun. Mafia was deeply embedded in the towns plans from the very beginning and played as good a game as possible. Even having the sky fall and losing 4 members in 1 day you guys still managed to pull out a resounding win. Well Played.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Oh, and a special tip of the hat to Guley. He revealed to me immediately so that gave us an in on our first recruit. He was trusted by townies for nearly the entire game, and was with us from day 2.

BRAVO, SIR!!! Very well played!! Bowing Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
30-07-2014, 04:30 PM
(30-07-2014 04:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oh, and a special tip of the hat to Guley. He revealed to me immediately so that gave us an in on our first recruit. He was trusted by townies for nearly the entire game, and was with us from day 2.

Well played.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-07-2014, 04:55 PM
(30-07-2014 04:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oh, and a special tip of the hat to Guley. He revealed to me immediately so that gave us an in on our first recruit. He was trusted by townies for nearly the entire game, and was with us from day 2.

can't.... resist.... Wink
Evil_monster Cool Flex

Luv U 2, Smerc Kiss

I think Revs told me he gave out characters randomly, but before I knew that, when I first got my role, I was like "thanks Revs! Real nice! No, really; thanks! Dodgy "
Tongue
A green townie doctor going by the name "The RED Woman"..... Facepalm
Revenant77x Wrote:You are The Red Woman

[Image: melisandre-known-red-woman-game-thrones.jpg]

Doctor- Once per night you may choose 1 player to have the lord of light protect (you may target yourself) but you cannot choose the same person 2 nights in a row.

I though for sure the first townie I tried to explain that to would jump all over calling for my lynch Laugh out load

Shout out to Hughsie for stepping in while Revs was away. Shy
And special thanks to Revs! That was fun like a roller coaster, lol. "Oh shiiiiiiiiiit" Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post