Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(19-07-2014 05:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I was trying to find the point of derailment. I blame it on DLJ. Also, I haven't seen the latest season yet, so I want to provide a special thank you to Rev.

[Image: 87773-you-son-of-a-bitch-gif-Inigo-M-jOCz.gif]

I put it in spoiler tags if you clicked it's your own fault.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Imma smash heads like a
mountain
muthafuckas.
/in
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
19-07-2014, 05:53 PM
(19-07-2014 05:52 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Imma smash heads like a mountain muthafuckas.
/in

Woo hoo!!! Clap also... Spoilers!!!! Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Gasp

Spoilered to save the ten people on the internet who haven't seen or read GoT at this point from vague references to things.

Also, super pumped to die D1 or N1 as per usual c:
[+] 2 users Like Cheetory6's post
19-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Ok we are up to 14 players I am going to leave sign ups open til Monday night (the 21st) to give Guley a chance to get back but either way game will begin on tuesday.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-07-2014, 09:30 PM
(19-07-2014 05:56 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Gasp

Spoilered to save the ten people on the internet who haven't seen or read GoT at this point from vague references to things.

I've never seen or read it and I really do not understand how spoilering (yes that's a word now, maybe Vosur won't notice hehe) one word will make any difference to people who haven't seen or read it. I opened your spoiler and found that I know nothing more bout game of thrones than I did before. Lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-07-2014, 09:55 PM
(19-07-2014 09:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 05:56 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Gasp

I've never seen or read it and I really do not understand how spoilering (yes that's a word now, maybe Vosur won't notice hehe) one word will make any difference to people who haven't seen or read it. I opened your spoiler and found that I know nothing more bout game of thrones than I did before. Lol.

I'll admit it's very vague, but for those in the middle or toward the end of season four, it'd be a HUGE spoiler Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
19-07-2014, 10:00 PM
(19-07-2014 09:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 09:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I've never seen or read it and I really do not understand how spoilering (yes that's a word now, maybe Vosur won't notice hehe) one word will make any difference to people who haven't seen or read it. I opened your spoiler and found that I know nothing more bout game of thrones than I did before. Lol.

I'll admit it's very vague, but for those in the middle or toward the end of season four, it'd be a HUGE spoiler Wink

[Image: 4532348.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-07-2014, 10:08 PM
The hardest part about playing mafia without knowing the actual theme is coming up with the perfect character if one happens to land a mafia role and knows nothing. Otherwise who cares.

I am on team live-under-a-rock when it comes to game of thrones, too.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
19-07-2014, 11:16 PM
(19-07-2014 10:08 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The hardest part about playing mafia without knowing the actual theme is coming up with the perfect character if one happens to land a mafia role and knows nothing. Otherwise who cares.

I am on team live-under-a-rock when it comes to game of thrones, too.

I am Samwell Tarly. I have always been Samwell Tarly. My special power is killing white walkers. I am Samwell Tarly. Tongue

[Image: samwell.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post