Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
(22-07-2014 03:50 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 03:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am so fired up for this game I could fist a cat.

We should do it together Heart

It's gonna be one of THOSE games, isn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-07-2014, 09:00 AM
"My lords and ladies welcome to the Red Keep. Our gracious hosts have arranged some entertainment for us. Musicians play!"

As the last notes fall archers begin to fire into the crowd. Scores of the guests are killed and barely over a dozen manage to flee to safety. The Lannisters have finally made their move and have openly seized the entirety of the Seven Kingdoms, however their forces are spread thin and if all here manage to band together justice could be had. Remember this however "A Lannister always pays his debts".

Day 1 begin

Please vote for any player you would see lynched. The player with the most votes cast will be killed. If No Lynch is the majority vote then no one will be lynched. The game has now begun

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Damn. Was gonna say Lynch A2 in jest, but he is actually playing this time. Tongue

22-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Vote: Cheetory6
Fuck that guy.
[+] 6 users Like Cheetory6's post
22-07-2014, 09:15 AM
(22-07-2014 09:10 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Vote: Cheetory6
Fuck that guy.

That guy is a prick, no doubt, but he's got nothing on that asshole Tartarus Sauce.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Oh wow! Just noticed that the times for change of phases are also given in GMT in the OP. That helps a lot! I'm always at a loss as to what it translates to local time. Should be 6am and 6pm for me I guess (+1 hour for British Summer time and 1 hour more for German time). Which is in 10 minutes. Hmm, something's wrong. I'll work it out later.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
22-07-2014, 10:00 AM
(22-07-2014 09:15 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That guy is a prick, no doubt, but he's got nothing on that asshole Tartarus Sauce.
Shit, you're right.
Vote: Tartarus Sauce
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Vote lynch: Cheetory6

... for being inconsistent.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
22-07-2014, 10:23 AM
I voted for Cheetory6 because he's an awful person and then Tartarus was kind enough to point out that Tartarus was even worse, so I voted for him. How is that inconsistent?
[+] 2 users Like Cheetory6's post
22-07-2014, 10:25 AM
(22-07-2014 09:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Oh wow! Just noticed that the times for change of phases are also given in GMT in the OP. That helps a lot! I'm always at a loss as to what it translates to local time. Should be 6am and 6pm for me I guess (+1 hour for British Summer time and 1 hour more for German time). Which is in 10 minutes. Hmm, something's wrong. I'll work it out later.

For me, it's quite straightforward... I'm 12 hours ahead of EST so my night is everyone else's day.

But then, it's always night on the Night's Watch.

I think I know that.

But I'm not sure.

Wink