[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
22-07-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
Vote: No Lynch

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-07-2014, 03:35 PM
No lynch

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-07-2014, 04:05 PM
This no lynch business always makes me sad.

I feel like we should be talking about stuff during the cycle even if we aren't going to lynch anyone >.>
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-07-2014, 04:13 PM
(22-07-2014 04:05 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  This no lynch business always makes me sad.

I feel like we should be talking about stuff during the cycle even if we aren't going to lynch anyone >.>

I completely agree. Although last time I tried to get everyone to do a lynch on the first day it made me look really scummy. I was actually trying to get assassinated by the Mafia because my role was Town bomb.

But yes, sometimes after the game has ended I see people with roles that protect them from being assassinated and identities that no Mafia would claim and they could have called for a mass role claim on the first day. It's just as well they don't though because no one wants to take a collective risk.
22-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Massclaim on D1 is boring anyways.

I think because there's generally a lot of roles in the games on here it probably isn't that great to pressure people into having to claim anything just in case we put an important PR under the rope on D1, but I think it's a good idea to at least get the ball rolling to people have some ideas for who would be better targets during the night for various abilities and such.

Want to see if others think I'm being stupid with this approach before pushing the discussion any further.
22-07-2014, 04:28 PM
The thing is, the mindset would be that anyone can claim anything day one, and it would be hearsay. I think some people want to get their action out, and then have that be the base of the other information they find out via interrogation at the day phase.

I can tell you this much, one person already knows my role and character. I trust that they keep it secret unless they find someone they think is trustworthy enough to know.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Was essentially advocating for discussion without roleclaims. Would that be something that you could see as being useful? Kind of hard to do without being able to use votes as pressure, but I would personally find it useful for going into the night.
22-07-2014, 04:32 PM
If the Mafia didn't assassinate people then the Townies wouldn't have to vote on who to lynch then everyone would be alive and everyone would be happy and every day would be like Day 1.

If John Lennon was alive today he'd probably write a song about that.

Unfortunately someone assassinated him.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post