Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 03:07 AM
RE: Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones
Just wanted to say that the time difference sucks. I was sleeping during the most important moments of the game and I was awake when everyone else was asleep.

If I had been awake, I would have stopped DLJ's lynch and would at least have tried to stop A2's, although there was no hope by then.

I mostly did what A2 told me because he said he had a plan, but I wanted to lynch or at least investigate LadyJane on Day 2 already Tongue

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 03:50 AM
(31-07-2014 03:07 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Just wanted to say that the time difference sucks. I was sleeping during the most important moments of the game and I was awake when everyone else was asleep.

If I had been awake, I would have stopped DLJ's lynch and would at least have tried to stop A2's, although there was no hope by then.

I mostly did what A2 told me because he said he had a plan, but I wanted to lynch or at least investigate LadyJane on Day 2 already Tongue

When in doubt blame Steven Big Grin Yeah the time difference was a killer but then in the next game Hughsie is doing 5-5 my time and that means a few people will not be able to play at all because they will miss every day phase.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-07-2014, 04:13 AM
(31-07-2014 03:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  When in doubt blame Steven Big Grin Yeah the time difference was a killer but then in the next game Hughsie is doing 5-5 my time and that means a few people will not be able to play at all because they will miss every day phase.

I spent a while trying to figure out the times when I was hosting my own game on another forum. I ended up choosing 10pm Central European Summer Time / 9pm British Summer Time / 4pm Eastern Daylight Time for the start of the day.

I figured people would be back from work in America for most of the day phase and the Europeans would be able to get a chance to chat before going to bed and when they woke up to go to work.

My reasoning was that day phase is when people are chatting and shouldn't be when it's actually day time in people's own time zone. But I wonder if this was the reason why there was difficulty from the players figuring out whether it was day phase or night phase.
31-07-2014, 06:28 AM
(31-07-2014 03:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 03:07 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Just wanted to say that the time difference sucks. I was sleeping during the most important moments of the game and I was awake when everyone else was asleep.

When in doubt blame Steven Big Grin Yeah the time difference was a killer but then in the next game Hughsie is doing 5-5 my time and that means a few people will not be able to play at all because they will miss every day phase.

I did have a plan, however, it fell apart the moment I realized that the game wasn't going to go by usual rules. Fucking Cult Mafia blew, but its the name of the game in this instance.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-07-2014, 07:39 PM
For those of you who didn't realize, after ~14 games of playing....I FINALLY SURVIVED! HAHAHAHA!

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
31-07-2014, 07:45 PM
(31-07-2014 07:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  For those of you who didn't realize, after ~14 games of playing....I FINALLY SURVIVED! HAHAHAHA!

Day 8

After a long night of celebrating the Lannister forces find Lord Varys dead in the middle of the courtyard. A turkey leg lodged in his throat.

Dark Light Has Died he was Lord Varys

Tongue Grats on finally living through one of these.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-07-2014, 09:26 PM
I had fun! I should prob watch the show now, or read the book. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
01-08-2014, 10:37 AM
(31-07-2014 07:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  For those of you who didn't realize, after ~14 games of playing....I FINALLY SURVIVED! HAHAHAHA!

Once you survive 5 in a row, you'll realize just how overrated surviving is.

Martyrdom is where it's at!

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-08-2014, 03:38 PM
(01-08-2014 10:37 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Once you survive 5 in a row, you'll realize just how overrated surviving is.

Martyrdom is where it's at!

I've already gotten the ultra-platinum martyrdom merit badge x3.

[Image: calderwood-741678.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post