Mafia XXXII: Dishonored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:48 PM by Hughsie.)
Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
Disclaimer: Please remember that this game may not perfectly match the events and characters from Dishonored. It is an adaptation.

[Image: Dishonored-Chapter-3.jpg]

Intro
It was a dark time in the city of Dunwall. The rat plague had spread throughout all of the districts of the city and people were dying faster than they could be buried. The Lord Protector, Corvo Attano, had been sent off in search of aid from neighbouring cities by Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, but his search had been fruitless. On his return, he met with the Empress and her young daughter and heir, Emily Kaldwin, to report on his mission within the grounds of the royal palace. As he was talking to them, Emily turned to Corvo and her mother, "Why is there a man on the roof?", she inquired. As Corvo and the Empress turned, they saw several men on the roof of the palace wearing whaling masks. The men disappeared, rematerialising merely feet away from them. The men pulled out swords and attacked. Corvo drew his own weapons and fought back as best he could. He injured several of the attackers before being overcome and pinned to the ground. As he struggled against the force of his opposer, another man appeared. The assassin Daud, commander of a group of assassins called The Whalers, stood before them. He moved toward Empress Jessamine, who impulsively darted towards Emily. As she was trying to protect her young daughter, Daud pulled out his sword and shoved it through her fragile body. Among the mere seconds it took for the assassination to happen before Emily's eyes, the girl took advantage of the assassin's distraction to run towards the winding maze-like city. "Stop her!" yelled Daud, but it was too late, Emily had fled into the City to hide. As guards, hearing the commotion, ran towards the area, Daud and his men vanished into the ether, leaving Corvo alone with the cold body of Empress Jessamine. The guards, believing Corvo to be the killer, arrested him and transported him to Coldridge prison.

In the coming weeks, Emily could not be found within the plague ravaged city. With her still hiding in one of the city's districts the evil Lord Regent, Hiram Burrows, monopolised power. Corvo, still a broken man from the events he had witnessed, fell into despair in his prison cell. Just as it seemed that all hope was lost, he received a message from one of his guards. The message informed him that there were a group of Kaldwin loyalists operating within the city. They were trying to find Emily Kaldwin and prevent the Lord Regent from taking power, and they needed Corvo's help. As he looked up from reading the letter, the guard dropped the key to Corvo's cell on the floor and walked away. Corvo took the key, slipped out of his cell, and escaped the prison through the sewer system below. He followed the directions from the letter and found himself in a pub in sealed off section of the city. As he was greeted by his new allies, he looked up at the old, four story pub. The Hound Pits pub was to be his new base of operations.

Conspirators
Hiram Burrows (???)

Loyalists
Corvo Attano (???)

Independent/s
???

Rules
1. No print screening or copy/pasting of any kind.
2. Phases will be twelve hours long. They will run from 3am to 3pm and 3pm to 3am GMT (10am to 10pm and 10pm to 10am EST), they will not end early.
3. This game is played by Plurality voting. In the means of a tie the first player to receive all of their votes (without them being removed) will be lynched.
4. Dead players are not allowed to interfere with the game or share information once they have died.
5. If your faction loses you are designated a Participator. If you die but your faction still wins, you are counted as a Winner at the end of the game. If your faction wins, and you're surviving, you're also acknowledged as being a Surviving Winner.
6. Night actions are processed in the order of Natural Action Resolution (Protect, Kill, Investigate.)
7. Roles may not be identical to their standard definitions. They may be tweaked for creative purposes.
8. Ferdinand is co-hosting this game. Please send any night actions to both of us, either of us may be switching any given phase. If you have not sent your night action to the Mod switching the phase it will not be counted.

Players
Revenant77x
DemonicLemon
Tartarus Sauce
Mathilda
Vosur
Atothetheist
LadyJane
KidCharlemagne1962
undergroundp
TheGulegon
LostandInsecure
Li_Holodomer

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
This isn't me signing up, yet, but I got a question I've been wondering about since the last time the action order was shown.

Where does 'Convert' fit into the Protect/Kill/Investigate thing? Or does that need to stay a mystery?
Protect/Convert/Kill/Investigate? Just curious.

30-07-2014, 08:52 PM
What is Dishonored?

And why is it spelled incorrectly?

30-07-2014, 08:52 PM
(30-07-2014 08:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This isn't me signing up, yet, but I got a question I've been wondering about since the last time the action order was shown.

Where does 'Convert' fit into the Protect/Kill/Investigate thing? Or does that need to stay a mystery?
Protect/Convert/Kill/Investigate? Just curious.

I do Protect/Kill/Convert/Investigate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
30-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Oh and I'll go ahead and sign up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

30-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Wow this is going to be a good game.

A game with only Rev.

Rev vs. Rev vs. Rev vs. Rev vs. etc.

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-07-2014, 09:03 PM
(30-07-2014 08:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What is Dishonored?

Dishonored

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-07-2014, 09:05 PM
(30-07-2014 09:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wow this is going to be a good game.

A game with only Rev.

Rev vs. Rev vs. Rev vs. Rev vs. etc.

I will still find a way to kill Steven. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm in.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
30-07-2014, 09:23 PM
(30-07-2014 08:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  What is Dishonored?

You better sign the fuck up.

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.