Mafia XXXII: Dishonored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
(24-09-2014 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  LYNCH: NO ONE

It's still bullshit how noobs are eager to fucking lynch me without any justification than "bandwagon" because they can't think for themselves. Just saying'.

It'll be alright. There there Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 03:38 PM
(24-09-2014 12:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I have a proposition for everyone. I am Admiral Havelock and I have a 1 time day ability. If I target a player and they are not Town aligned they die. If they are town aligned I die. I figure this is win win if I use it today. If I guess correctly then we eliminate a scum day 1 and I become a vanilla so if mafia decides to retaliate by killing me the town does not lose a power role. If I guess wrong then the target is proven to be town day one so protection roles know to protect them and everyone should role reveal immediately, anyone not doing so should be lynched as suspect mafia.

So I am about to target Tartarus Sauce, if he lives role reveal to him.

If I remember correctly, Didn't Havelock become a traitor and left Corvo for dead?

How much of Canon was used as a basis for roles?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-09-2014, 03:44 PM
(24-09-2014 03:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 12:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I have a proposition for everyone. I am Admiral Havelock and I have a 1 time day ability. If I target a player and they are not Town aligned they die. If they are town aligned I die. I figure this is win win if I use it today. If I guess correctly then we eliminate a scum day 1 and I become a vanilla so if mafia decides to retaliate by killing me the town does not lose a power role. If I guess wrong then the target is proven to be town day one so protection roles know to protect them and everyone should role reveal immediately, anyone not doing so should be lynched as suspect mafia.

So I am about to target Tartarus Sauce, if he lives role reveal to him.

If I remember correctly, Didn't Havelock become a traitor and left Corvo for dead?

No idea. Honestly I am expecting to die and confirm TS as town (bigger odds he is town than I got lucky and picked a scum on no info) but even if I live I am not confirmed town. I mean any investigative roles can target me provided I did guess correctly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-09-2014, 04:03 PM
(24-09-2014 03:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 03:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If I remember correctly, Didn't Havelock become a traitor and left Corvo for dead?

No idea. Honestly I am expecting to die and confirm TS as town (bigger odds he is town than I got lucky and picked a scum on no info) but even if I live I am not confirmed town. I mean any investigative roles can target me provided I did guess correctly.

http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Farley_Havelock

Yeah, the dude totally poisoned Corvo.

24-09-2014, 04:07 PM
(24-09-2014 04:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 03:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No idea. Honestly I am expecting to die and confirm TS as town (bigger odds he is town than I got lucky and picked a scum on no info) but even if I live I am not confirmed town. I mean any investigative roles can target me provided I did guess correctly.

http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Farley_Havelock

Huh that is weird. Guess they were hard pressed for good guys (he did found the loyalist resistance) but yeah I have never played these game so I don't know who anyone is. Granted with that in mind if I was scum why would I pick that character?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-09-2014, 04:22 PM
(24-09-2014 04:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 04:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Farley_Havelock

Huh that is weird. Guess they were hard pressed for good guys (he did found the loyalist resistance) but yeah I have never played these game so I don't know who anyone is. Granted with that in mind if I was scum why would I pick that character?

Because he fits, at first glance as a townie, I guess. I don't know, it's just more info that could be useful later.

It's one of the reasons I ain't lynching anyone.

24-09-2014, 04:37 PM
So just to confirm, for the first time since I've started playing Mafia games, people are seriously role claiming and trying to get a lynch vote on day 1 rather than everyone voting no lynch, doing nothing on day 2 and only start arguing amongst themselves on day 3?

I remember once trying to get people to do something on day 1 in a previous game and finding out that it was a lost cause because everyone preferred to be a fish in a large shoal hoping that someone else would get picked off.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
24-09-2014, 04:42 PM
(24-09-2014 04:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  So just to confirm, for the first time since I've started playing Mafia games, people are seriously role claiming and trying to get a lynch vote on day 1 rather than everyone voting no lynch, doing nothing on day 2 and only start arguing amongst themselves on day 3?

I remember once trying to get people to do something on day 1 in a previous game and finding out that it was a lost cause because everyone preferred to be a fish in a large shoal hoping that someone else would get picked off.

I character revealed because I thought it would save me from being unfairly lynched

24-09-2014, 04:56 PM
So I asked and apparently my ability will happen at the end of the phase (was not sure due to wording) So for the night phase *If* Tartarus is still alive and I die (I will be shown as townie) please whoever is a protective role use it on El Gato and everyone role reveal to him. Tartarus if you are not scum you will become the defacto leader of the town with this so don't fuck up and spread too much info around incase you are infiltrated by mafia.

24-09-2014, 05:55 PM
(24-09-2014 04:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  So just to confirm, for the first time since I've started playing Mafia games, people are seriously role claiming and trying to get a lynch vote on day 1 rather than everyone voting no lynch, doing nothing on day 2 and only start arguing amongst themselves on day 3?

My only experience with this game is in real life, we've played Werewolf a bunch at work. We didn't have a no-lynch option, so the first round is pretty much everyone ganging up on a sacrificial lamb for no good reason. I never liked that arbitrary nature of it.

The notion of no-lynching seems odd to me, since I'm used to it, but I guess I can see trying to use it to learn something.

That being said, am I allowed to change my vote before 3:00 GMT, or is it considered cheating once it's been posted?