Mafia XXXII: Dishonored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
(24-09-2014 05:55 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 04:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  So just to confirm, for the first time since I've started playing Mafia games, people are seriously role claiming and trying to get a lynch vote on day 1 rather than everyone voting no lynch, doing nothing on day 2 and only start arguing amongst themselves on day 3?

I remember once trying to get people to do something on day 1 in a previous game and finding out that it was a lost cause because everyone preferred to be a fish in a large shoal hoping that someone else would get picked off.

My only experience with this game is in real life, we've played Werewolf a bunch at work. We didn't have a no-lynch option, so the first round is pretty much everyone ganging up on a sacrificial lamb for no good reason. I never liked that arbitrary nature of it.

The notion of no-lynching seems odd to me, since I'm used to it, but I guess I can see trying to use it to learn something.

That being said, am I allowed to change my vote before 3:00 GMT, or is it considered cheating once it's been posted?

You can change your vote as many times as you want up to the phase end.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 06:05 PM
All right, since I'm heading to bed now, I'll change my vote, just in case.

Vote: No lynch

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-09-2014, 06:06 PM
No lynch
24-09-2014, 07:10 PM
(24-09-2014 06:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You can change your vote as many times as you want up to the phase end.

Thanks. I'm not used to playing this style of game with a no-lynch option. So, I'll change my vote to No lynch and update my earlier post to avoid any confusion.
24-09-2014, 07:11 PM
(24-09-2014 07:10 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You can change your vote as many times as you want up to the phase end.

Thanks. I'm not used to playing this style of game with a no-lynch option. So, I'll change my vote to No lynch and update my earlier post to avoid any confusion.

Don't edit old posts. It is considered bad form and looks very scummy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-09-2014, 08:00 PM
End Day 1

And so it begins, the hunt for corruption in a sea of disguised innocence. A struggle for justice, or perhaps just a struggle for power? Malice creeps with the rats, but benevolence still roams with what air is clean. As the loudspeakers broadcast the conspirator's propaganda, the loyalists are beginning their work. With all motives still unclear, what will be the fate of Dunwall?

As the first day of scheming draws to a close, the loyalists have decided against a death today, but still a body lies dead. The reality that there is now a new threat, even greater than the plague, hangs heavy in the air. Admiral Havelock, the founder of the loyalists, is lying motionless in the street, his eyes wide but unseeing. A man who publicly dreamed of restoring the Kaldwin line, and privately dreamed of achieving power, will now not live to see either.

Revenant77x has been killed. He was Admiral Havelock (Desperado).

Begin Night 1

Please send any night actions you may have to both myself and Ferdinand.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
24-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Thank you and goodnight.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Popcorn

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Got it. We all know what to do now.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-09-2014, 02:35 AM
(24-09-2014 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Got it. We all know what to do now.

Just to remind everyone.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid652498