• 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
So pumped for this!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Is there a list of townie roles that one may not want to reveal publicly?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-09-2014, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 08:08 AM by Hughsie.)
End Night 1

And so night falls, but even warm beds could not prevent people fearing what day may bring. Silence carried more of a weight of fear than it did peace. As the loyalists in the Hound Pits pub took their seats for breakfast, not a single seat was empty. Unbelievable as it seemed, death had passed them over without leaving it's mark.

Begin Day 2

Please post any votes to lynch fellow players, or no lynch votes, that you wish to post.

This phase will last 12 hours, ending at 3am GMT (10pm EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Well. At least the first day/no lynch thing was balanced now. Any info anyone?

My role is pretty useless, but I will use it (and may endanger the town in doing so) if things get tough.

PS. Once more, timezones suck. Why am I the only one finding it difficult to follow this game? Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-09-2014, 08:16 AM
No Lynch
25-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Well I think what Rev was telling us sounded plausible.

A one shot kill that is used during the day. But if he tries to kill a townie then he gets killed himself. It makes sense to me that he was given an ambiguous character that could easily be considered scummy. The game mods probably thought that Rev would try to stay alive for as long as possible until he knew for sure who was Mafia so he could use his one-time ability and all the while the townies would be wondering if Rev was scum.

I can't think of an alternative that sounds in any way plausible. I will be role claiming to Tartarus Sauce.
25-09-2014, 08:31 AM
(25-09-2014 08:09 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well. At least the first day/no lynch thing was balanced now. Any info anyone?
I can think of two realistic scenarios: a. someone with a blocking ability happened to target a member of the Mafia or b. the Mafia targeted someone that didn't die for one reason or another.

Apart from that, I know someone with an investigative ability and that person told me that an investigation concerning Atothetheist failed. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-09-2014, 08:37 AM
How many investigators are there? Cuz I'm a cop and now I'm curious about duplicate roles and such.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-09-2014, 08:41 AM
(25-09-2014 08:37 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How many investigators are there? Cuz I'm a cop and now I'm curious about duplicate roles and such.

Don't you normally sit back and wait for the game to be practically finished before starting to play it? And here you are suggesting that you may have a duplicate role while supposedly telling the Mafia that you are a worthy target ... Consider
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
25-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Is it wrong that I want to actually play this time? And yes, I didn't think that admittance through.

Then again, if I am lynched and turn out right, your other guy has some explaining to do.