26-09-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
Vote: No Lynch
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Holodomer is Holodeader.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
26-09-2014, 06:27 PM
(26-09-2014 04:29 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Holodomer is Holodeader.

Dodgy What a pun.
26-09-2014, 08:00 PM
End Day 3

And so once again the Hound Pits pub is filled with hatred and anger, the more feral side of man exposed once more. Poor old Custus Pendleton, once one of the richest men in Dunwall, his slave-driven silver mines no longer afford him the luxuries and influence he once enjoyed, but Custus has bigger problems today. The loyalists have him by the throat, and while they are perfectly happy to remove their hands, he only gets brief respite before a rope is put in their place. His body swings gently in the breeze as the loyalists celebrate that his scheming will plague Dunwall no more.

Li_Holodomer has been killed. He was Custus Pendleton (Redirector).

Begin Night 3

Please send any night actions you may have to both me and Ferdinand.

This phase will end at 3pm GMT (10am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
27-09-2014, 08:00 AM
End Night 3

And so once again, the people of Dunwall awake with mixtures of alcohol and fear in the veins. However, as tiresome and heavy as the bags beneath their eyes seem, there's something vaguely comforting about the way the sun hits Dunwall this morning. The rat's still lurk in the darkness, hidden away from daylight. Death, as well as more food to feed the rats, is absent today.

Begin Day 4

Place your votes.

This phase will end at 3am GMT (10pm EST).
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Ok guys Guley still won't talk to me. Dodgy
I got a clue for him last night it was that he has become a pawn in the battle for power. Any ideas? I have never seen Guley remain silent in a game before he always talks.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-09-2014, 08:49 AM
(27-09-2014 08:43 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I got a clue for him last night it was that he has become a pawn in the battle for power. Any ideas? I have never seen Guley remain silent in a game before he always talks.
That description fits the empress' daughter, Emily Kaldwin, pretty well. In Dishonored, she was kidnapped by Hiram Burrows, who we know is also in this Mafia game. Maybe TheGulegon is affected by an ability that prevents him from talking to other players until Hiram is dead. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Well let's find Hiram and kill him

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Vote: No Lynch

27-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Vote: Lynch undergroundp

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]