Mafia XXXII: Dishonored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2014, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 11:52 AM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
I have been under a "full gag order" this entire game. I recieved a message from our wonderful Dodgy game-creators that was sent right after this last phase shift that said simply "Your gag order has been lifted. You can now post in the game thread, and use your night action"!

I'm Emily Kaldwin (Hider)
I can (for whatever it's worth, NOW Dodgy ) hide behind one player each night. If someone targets me the one I hide behind "gets it". If the one I hide behind is targeted I "get it" instead!

I knew I was going to be a hider once I was found , but I was not yet green, never red, and never blue , I was purple! (Other) I was immune to night actions, and lynches (basically God-Mode) until "found", but am not anymore! I have absolutely nothing but a hunch, but I think there's a blue out there, but it ain't me!!!

If you doubt my sincerity (or are skeptical that Hughsie, or Ferdinand would fuck with me in one of their mafia games... perish the thought I know!) I got some questions you can ask:

1) Did any Townie tell Kid-C to target me last night?
I can't get a mod to answer me whether this message was sent late because I was hoping, after reading Vosur's theory, to get it after Hiram Burrows died. It was a slim hope because my role PM said I had to be "found" by a specific player. If we're going by game story line, Hiram kidnapped me, and Corvo saved me... but Hiram, and Corvo were fucking dead before I was told it was o.k. to talk!

2) Hey mods, if Kid-C WAS told to target me, where does the "find Emily" power fall in the protect/kill/investigate order? Can't answer? Probably not Undecided

When I saw mafia dropping like flies, I asked what would happen if Town killed off every enemy before I was found. They told me they had "allowed for that Smile ". That's right! Complete with that smile! =
3) What else could they have done, if all mafia were dead, and there was already a blue out there? Make me an independent? Sure... but I'm TELLING you this!

I may have missed some shit, ask all the questions you like... this is the first time I can actually answer any of you, and PLAY THE GAME! Angry

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Well wtf. I have no one left to suspect.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-09-2014, 11:41 AM
(28-09-2014 11:30 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 09:29 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ferdi will you clarify, KidC was killed last night? Or he was supposed to die yesterday and you forgot to tell us?

He was supposed to die yesterday.

What about my release from the gag order?
This morning, or yesterday?

28-09-2014, 11:43 AM
(28-09-2014 11:36 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I have been under a "full gag order"...

Sounds like just the way you like it. Evil_monster

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Vote: Lynch RobbyPants

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-09-2014, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 12:10 PM by TheGulegon.)
(28-09-2014 11:43 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 11:36 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I have been under a "full gag order"...

Sounds like just the way you like it. Evil_monster

Honestly I was hoping you guys would try to lynch me back when it couldn't kill me so I could smugly post a smilie...
Flex or maybe Girl_nails
But I wouldn't even have been allowed to do that Sadcryface2

[edit] Vote: Lynch RobbyPants

28-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Vote: Lynch RobbyPants

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Vote: Lynch Robbypants

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Vote: Lynch Robbypants