Mafia XXXII: Dishonored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 08:05 AM
RE: Mafia XXXII: Dishonored
Aww man, I should have asked if my death would have me clutching a note in my corpse's had regarding the investigation ;_;

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Vote: Lynch TheGulegon

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Vote: Lynch Guley Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-09-2014, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 07:44 PM by Hughsie.)
End Day 7

Oh what a tangled web we weave. The loyalists, loyal to the Kaldwin line and it's restoration, or perhaps made up of a group of selfish individuals who saw the favour of the Kaldwins as the best way to further their own ambitions. As they frantically searched the alleys of Dunwall for their missing heir to the throne though, they were unaware of a single important fact. The Lord Regent was also searching, and he was successful. Poor Emily, too young to understand politics and the world she lived in, he seemed like her hero. The man who rescued her from the weepers. It was only natural that she would follow in her hero's direction. Where would this leave the loyalists? Their loyalty to the Kaldwins pushed to the limit, how would they react to finding young Emily was working against them? Emily Kaldwin, a little girl and a future Empress, in a world that isn't kind to little girls or Empresses. Now she swings in the wind, her fragile little body being buffeted around by the gales which seem to be getting stronger and stronger. Is it just me or do the skies seem to be darkening? Are the rats bolder and more numerous than ever? May you be at peace now young Emily, even if the same cannot be said for Dunwall.

TheGulegon has been killed. He was Emily Kaldwin (Hider).

The Loyalists have won.

Vosur has survived. He was Samuel Beechworth (Commuter).

LostandInsecure has survived. She was The Heart of Jessamine Kaldwin (Unblockable Gossiper).

End Game

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-09-2014, 06:22 PM
4 mafia and an independant with only 13 players wtf. The town had nearly no advantage here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-09-2014, 06:24 PM
(30-09-2014 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  4 mafia and an independant with only 13 players wtf. The town had nearly no advantage here.

He wasn't on our mafia list...

I don't get it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-09-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 06:28 PM by Hughsie.)
(30-09-2014 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  4 mafia and an independant with only 13 players wtf. The town had nearly no advantage here.

Emily Kaldwin didn't start out as Mafia. The game started with three mafia, eight townies, an independent, and Guley who was classed as 'other'. Guley was under a full gag order at the start of the game (though he was also immune to all lynches and night actions). The Town and Mafia both had a hunter looking for him. Guley's role was that he stayed under the gag order until found, and then joined the team of whoever found him.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
30-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Anyways, a massive thank you to everyone for playing. I think this may have been the longest mafia game ever but I hope you all enjoyed it.

Also, a big thank you to Ferdy for helping me to write and co-host it. I couldn't have done it without you.

Best
Worst
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
30-09-2014, 06:28 PM
(30-09-2014 06:25 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Emily Kaldwin didn't start out as Mafia. The game started with three mafia, eight townies, an independent, and Guley who was classed as other. Guley was under a full gag order at the start of the game (though he was also immune to all lynches and night actions). The Town and Mafia both had a hunter looking for him. Guley's role was that he stayed under the gag order until found, and then joined the team of whoever found him.

Still with 0 mis-lynches and 2 nights with no kills the town only just barely managed to win. If you have an optional role like that (turncoat or what have you) you have to count them as mafia to balance. With the low turnout you probably should have pared back at least the Independent role.

*Edit* 3 cheers to the brilliant move on day one that lead to this win Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post