Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
OK everyone, Mathilda is now totally up to speed with the game so feel free to bug her as much as you want from this point on. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Mathilda, I'll give you 1,000,000 e-points if you PM me Steven's identity.

Note: In the context of TTA, and it's affiliates "E-points" have no cash value and are not redeemable for any goods or services at any location anywhere. May cause runny nose, diarrhea, headache, joint pains, blindness, muscle spasms, baldness, erections, anal fissures, constipation, heart palpitations, insanity, growth of additional nipples, weight gain, psoriasis, cirrhosis of the liver, gaut, vapors, military fever, milk reek, tisic, gallon distemper, illuminating gas poisoning, mort de chien, death and/or dry eyes.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
21-10-2014, 04:21 PM
(21-10-2014 04:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Mathilda, I'll give you 1,000,000 e-points if you PM me Steven's identity.

Note: In the context of TTA, and it's affiliates "E-points" have no cash value and are not redeemable for any goods or services at any location anywhere. May cause runny nose, diarrhea, headache, joint pains, blindness, muscle spasms, baldness, erections, anal fissures, constipation, heart palpitations, insanity, growth of additional nipples, weight gain, psoriasis, cirrhosis of the liver, gaut, vapors, military fever, milk reek, tisic, gallon distemper, illuminating gas poisoning, mort de chien, death and/or dry eyes.

Shit Steven is playing?

Vote: Lynch Atotheteist

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-10-2014, 04:23 PM
(21-10-2014 04:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 04:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Mathilda, I'll give you 1,000,000 e-points if you PM me Steven's identity.

Shit Steven is playing?

Vote: Lynch Atotheteist

Special magic carpet ride for Steven! Big Grin
21-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Umm, hello. I am a delegate of Suriname. If you have any issues with my country, please delegate your concerns to my fucks.... Because I don't give any.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
21-10-2014, 04:50 PM
(21-10-2014 04:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Umm, hello. I am a delegate of Suriname. If you have any issues with my country, please delegate your concerns to my fucks.... Because I don't give any.

[heart eye emoji]
21-10-2014, 04:54 PM
(21-10-2014 04:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Umm, hello. I am a delegate of Suriname. If you have any issues with my country, please delegate your concerns to my fucks.... Because I don't give any.

Vote: Carpet-Bomb Steven. Cool

21-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Vote - No Carpet-Bomb

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-10-2014, 05:00 PM
(21-10-2014 04:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Vote: Carpet-Bomb Steven. Cool

That's three (or two) votes for me. My poor little country will get obliterated simply because I am it's representative. Whoever hired me was a shit employer. Drinking Beverage

I keep revealing my country to you guys, I don't know why everyone still votes for me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Vote: No Lynch