Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(21-10-2014 06:40 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 06:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  PM me and I will tell you my roll. Reciprocation is not expected.

Dinner roll? Drooling

Congratulations, you just lost your opportunity. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

I ain't living long, so I am going to enjoy my game any way I can.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2014, 07:12 PM
(21-10-2014 06:02 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Hovercraft yangu yakazara nemikunga

The noble nation of Zimbabwe bids the other delegates welcome. As a token of goodwill, on behalf of his nation, delegate Nhubu votes the following:

Usa uraya chero munhu

Vote: no lynch

Hahahaha, Zimbabwe?!?! Dit land har ingen fungerende hospitaler og dine pengesedler fra at blive brugt som toiletpapir, men Deres regering kan tillade sig en delegeret til FN? Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
21-10-2014, 07:18 PM
(21-10-2014 07:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 06:02 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Hovercraft yangu yakazara nemikunga

The noble nation of Zimbabwe bids the other delegates welcome. As a token of goodwill, on behalf of his nation, delegate Nhubu votes the following:

Usa uraya chero munhu

Hahahaha, Zimbabwe?!?! Dit land har ingen fungerende hospitaler og dine pengesedler fra at blive brugt som toiletpapir, men Deres regering kan tillade sig en delegeret til FN? Tongue

I thought UN meetings were supposed to be conducted in English Angry Where's the damn translation ?? I got hospital and toilet paper out of that mess.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
21-10-2014, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2014 07:24 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(21-10-2014 07:18 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 07:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hahahaha, Zimbabwe?!?! Dit land har ingen fungerende hospitaler og dine pengesedler fra at blive brugt som toiletpapir, men Deres regering kan tillade sig en delegeret til FN? Tongue

I thought UN meetings were supposed to be conducted in English Angry Where's the damn translation ?? I got hospital and toilet paper out of that mess.

Actually, UN meetings may be conducted in any one of six languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, or Russian.

But you bring up a good point. If I were to speak in (butchered) Danish, my messages would have to be translated into one of those six.

PS: And learn to google translate. Tongue

21-10-2014, 07:25 PM
(21-10-2014 07:20 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 07:18 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I thought UN meetings were supposed to be conducted in English Angry Where's the damn translation ?? I got hospital and toilet paper out of that mess.

Actually, UN meetings may be conducted in any one of six languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, or Russian.

But you bring up a good point. If I were to speak in Danish, my message would have to be translated into one of those six.

PS: And learn to google translate. Tongue

google translate is not the point! We gotta have interpreters.

(21-10-2014 06:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  PM me and I will tell you my roll. Reciprocation is not expected.

I don't need any of your rolls, my Danish pastries will do just fine. Tongue

(Fun fact: Danish pastries aren't actually Danish)

21-10-2014, 07:27 PM
(21-10-2014 07:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Usa uraya chero munhu

Iwe nyadzi iwewe ne izwi yese iwe iti, imbwa Angry .
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
21-10-2014, 07:27 PM
(21-10-2014 07:25 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

What's this a video of? I can't watch it Weeping

21-10-2014, 07:29 PM
(21-10-2014 07:27 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 07:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hahahaha, Zimbabwe?!?! Dit land har ingen fungerende hospitaler og dine pengesedler fra at blive brugt som toiletpapir, men Deres regering kan tillade sig en delegeret til FN? Tongue

Iwe nyadzi iwewe ne izwi yese iwe iti, imbwa Angry .

That completely fucked with google translate, which doesn't make sense since you undoubtedly utilized it to type that message.