Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Silence infidel!! Your foul magic will not work on me!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 08:37 AM by Losty.)
(22-10-2014 07:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Silence infidel!! Your foul magic will not work on me!
وإخوانه ، هل حتى الترجمة من جوجل ؟

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 09:04 AM
End of Night 1

This is Mathilda reporting for TTA News. Well it has been a largely uneventful night and all the delegates seem to be present. Many commentators are wondering what the discussions will involve for Day 2 of the talks. The world's news is sitting out here waiting for something to happen, like a press release, or some symbolic shaking of hands, a photo-shoot, anything really and there's a real sense of anticipation in the air … and yes, it's kind of cloudy here and grey with a little bit of wind … and the breakfast was quite good … and over to you back at the studio to read out lots of vacuous emails sent in by viewers who know nothing of the political situation but who think that their opinions count for something.

No-one has been nuked.

Begin Day 2

Please post any votes to carpet bomb fellow players, or vote for no carpet-bombing.

This phase will last 12 hours, ending at 3am GMT (10pm EST).
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
22-10-2014, 10:41 AM
If anyone is interested in being allies I will do reveal via PM or skype. I'm considering revealing in thread but I need to talk with my peoples who are better than me at this game first.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 10:59 AM
I have a question for those who think themselves really good at this game.

If you protected someone and then no one died, is it a fairly reasonable idea to seek out the person you protected and ask them if they might want to be allies?

If you roleblocked someone and then no one died, is it a good idea to add that person to your possible suspects list?

22-10-2014, 11:41 AM
(22-10-2014 10:59 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have a question for those who think themselves really good at this game.

If you protected someone and then no one died, is it a fairly reasonable idea to seek out the person you protected and ask them if they might want to be allies?

If you roleblocked someone and then no one died, is it a good idea to add that person to your possible suspects list?

Risky business bc mafia may not have done anything at all. We don't know. But to hell with t, let's lynch whoever was roleblocked. Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-10-2014, 12:03 PM
(22-10-2014 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 10:59 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have a question for those who think themselves really good at this game.

Risky business bc mafia may not have done anything at all. We don't know. But to hell with t, let's lynch whoever was roleblocked. Evil_monster

I didn't say lynch them. I just said suspect them.

We need someone to say something though. Bc I like to win Big Grin

22-10-2014, 02:36 PM
(22-10-2014 11:41 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Almost certainly not the case. Doing nothing the first night is a death sentence for the mafia. Either:

A: Mafia target was protected.
B: Mafia target was immune to night actions.
C: Mafia hitman was roleblocked.
D: Mafia have a special ability that they can use instead of a kill (e.g, mafioso cultist).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Can mafia choose not to kill anyone? Anyone know what happened last night?
22-10-2014, 02:50 PM
(22-10-2014 02:47 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Can mafia choose not to kill anyone? Anyone know what happened last night?

Yes, but unless they have a special ability to use in lieu of it, they would have to be morons to do nothing for no reason

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post