Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 04:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  And Suriname is important all of the sudden? Drinking Beverage
You don't know that they didn't do shit.

Touche' Though "vengful townie" + "Alergia"...

That's why I said "guess".

Valid point, it does seem a strange connection.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 04:43 PM by Losty.)
(22-10-2014 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So Losty, you claim to be Algeria?
I find that odd considering the lack of importance Algeria has in world politics compared to other countries.
Seems like a rather scummy country to claim...

Well the role fits with the country then. As my role has a lack of importance to the town as well. Actually, one might say my role is hindrance to the town rather than an asset. I still don't suggest that we lynch me, because...well...doing that has a very high chance of being the exact hindrance that my role seems to be. I don't claim to understand why I have been sentenced with this country or the useless role that comes with it. All I can do is say that I am indeed townie and I am indeed Algeria.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Well if we're all coming out of the closet, I'm France and I used my "French cowardice" to hide behind people at night.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
22-10-2014, 04:51 PM
(22-10-2014 04:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well if we're all coming out of the closet

We've known about your homosexuality for awhile now, it's not a surprise.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-10-2014, 04:53 PM
(22-10-2014 04:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Well if we're all coming out of the closet

We've known about your homosexuality for awhile now, it's not a surprise.

As a self appointed spokes person for the gay community I can official say that we don't want her.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-10-2014, 04:54 PM
(22-10-2014 04:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So Losty, you claim to be Algeria?
I find that odd considering the lack of importance Algeria has in world politics compared to other countries.
Seems like a rather scummy country to claim...

Well the role fits with the country then. As my role has a lack of importance to the town as well. Actually, one might say my role is hindrance to the town rather than an asset. I still don't suggest that we lynch me, because...well...doing that has a very high chance of being the exact hindrance that my role seems to be. I don't claim to understand why I have been sentenced with this country or the useless role that comes with it. All I can do is say that I am indeed townie and I am indeed Algeria.

So how exactly does this vengeful thing work?
Is it only when you're lynched or is it when you're killed at night too?

22-10-2014, 05:01 PM
(22-10-2014 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well the role fits with the country then. As my role has a lack of importance to the town as well. Actually, one might say my role is hindrance to the town rather than an asset. I still don't suggest that we lynch me, because...well...doing that has a very high chance of being the exact hindrance that my role seems to be. I don't claim to understand why I have been sentenced with this country or the useless role that comes with it. All I can do is say that I am indeed townie and I am indeed Algeria.

So how exactly does this vengeful thing work?

Only when I'm lynched.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 05:03 PM
(22-10-2014 05:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 04:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So how exactly does this vengeful thing work?

Only when I'm lynched.

This is relevant to my discussions.

22-10-2014, 05:09 PM
(22-10-2014 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 05:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Only when I'm lynched.

This is relevant to my discussions.

Lol well...that's good to know I suppose...but your discussions mean nothing to me as of yet.

22-10-2014, 05:11 PM
I am Suriname, a one-shot vigilate townie. After I use that ability, I become vanilla. ( I seriously hate one-shot abilities, but they are a staple in Hughsie's games Tongue ).

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.