Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Suriname and a killing role... another "convenient" townie claim...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Just a reminder for everyone; NO COPY ANY PASTING OF ANY KIND. This includes any PMs from other players and any Skype messages from other players (or any other messages you can think of). Not just messages from Game Moderators but messages from other players as well.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
22-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have ANYTHING to go off of for a lynch? The only thing I have to go on is flimsy observation and speculation.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes the only thing I have is that Guley doesn't talk to me. He jumped off skype last night as soon as he got a role (without revealing) and hasn't said a word to me since. This has only happened one other time and he was a gagged indi later turned mafia.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 05:20 PM
(22-10-2014 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Does anyone have ANYTHING to go off of for a lynch? The only thing I have to go on is flimsy observation and speculation.

That seems to be the long and short of it. Unless something new pops up I will vote No lynch, we have a free day since there was no night kill last night and we may learn more tomorrow.

Vote: No Lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-10-2014, 05:23 PM
(22-10-2014 05:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Does anyone have ANYTHING to go off of for a lynch? The only thing I have to go on is flimsy observation and speculation.

That seems to be the long and short of it. Unless something new pops up I will vote No lynch, we have a free day since there was no night kill last night and we may learn more tomorrow.

Vote: No Lynch

Solid logic.

Vote: No carpet bombing.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Guley pretty much always role reveals nearly immediately to either me or Losty. The quick sign off with Losty, then begging off a bit with me yesterday...

Vote: Lynch TheGulegon

Willing to change this if someone presents decent evidence for someone else.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-10-2014, 05:25 PM
I think everyone should reveal their country

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 05:26 PM
(22-10-2014 05:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Guley pretty much always role reveals nearly immediately to either me or Losty. The quick sign off with Losty, then begging off a bit with me yesterday...

Vote: Lynch TheGulegon

Willing to change this if someone presents decent evidence for someone else.

Switch vote: Carpet bomb all over Guley's ass (no homo)

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Vote: Guley~bomb his carpets

ILY Guley I there's a reason not to lynch you...let me know.