Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 05:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Take your time, scum. We've got all day.

What's your country again? What's your role?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Can we just all agree that we should be killing Western states and Christians and be done with it?

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
22-10-2014, 06:07 PM
(22-10-2014 05:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think people that are coming off extremely scummy shouldn't be digging themselves into a deeper hole.

So tell me Losty, if I kill you tonight will anything bad happen to me or is that only for lynches? ~ basically what you said to me a couple pages back.

Someone sounds scummy...it's you.

You claim a minor nation and a vengeful townie role. We have the right to be suspicious, even you should be able to see this.
And so it is important for us to know exactly how your role works as to figure out the best course to go about confirming your role. Now, if we were all planning to lynch you behind your back on skype to find out your role it would be interesting information to us to know if we instead could use say an inventor's role or purhaps Ato's 1shot role to kill you off at night instead, safely.
As a townie surely you don't want to "accidentally" get another townie killed by being lynched...
And if I was mafia I surely would not care to kill you off at this stage in the game (and so no need for that information) considering that the chances you kill another townie by lynching you are high.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 06:10 PM
(22-10-2014 05:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Yes the only thing I have is that Guley doesn't talk to me. He jumped off skype last night as soon as he got a role (without revealing) and hasn't said a word to me since. This has only happened one other time and he was a gagged indi later turned mafia.

I'm on skype, right now, Losty! Dodgy

@Smerc:
The last time I role revealed to you day 1, I was the DOCTOR and you were mafia...
so I was keeping my mouth shut!

I'm India! Commuter!
That's all I got! Can't copy, or forward messages, so there ya go Undecided

22-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Lol, sure sure. On a more important note I have 2 people who have claimed different countries but the exact same role.

If you're "all" planning to lynch me on Skype then I hope it's more than 4 people bc then you still look suspicious to me. Either way, I have answered any questions to anyone who asks them. Feel free to ask some more.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 06:14 PM
(22-10-2014 06:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 05:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Yes the only thing I have is that Guley doesn't talk to me. He jumped off skype last night as soon as he got a role (without revealing) and hasn't said a word to me since. This has only happened one other time and he was a gagged indi later turned mafia.

@Smerc:
The last time I role revealed to you day 1, I was the DOCTOR and you were mafia...

I'm India! Commuter!

Vosur claimed commuter.

22-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Vosur also claimed Sweden than changed to Switzerland...

22-10-2014, 06:16 PM
(22-10-2014 06:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

@Smerc:

I'm India! Commuter!

You posted this after you already talked to me. You need to practice typing faster lmao Tongue

Also, I don't believe you but either you or someone else is lying.

22-10-2014, 06:18 PM
(22-10-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vosur also claimed Sweden than changed to Switzerland...

Hmm...apparently I need to practice typing faster too. Ugh.
Vosur is asleep now. I'm pretty sure he claimed Sweden to me. I was in call with him when he opened his role message.

22-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Vote: Lynch Vosur

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense