Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vosur also claimed Sweden than changed to Switzerland...

Are those Independent Nations?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 06:19 PM
(22-10-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vosur also claimed Sweden than changed to Switzerland...

Hmm...apparently I need to practice typing faster too. Ugh.
Vosur is asleep now. I'm pretty sure he claimed Sweden to me. I was in call with him when he opened his role message.

Well he later changed his claim so going by the lynch all liars rule lets snuff Vosur then if he is a commuter we know Guley is lying and lynch him tomorrow.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 06:20 PM
(22-10-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Hmm...apparently I need to practice typing faster too. Ugh.
Vosur is asleep now. I'm pretty sure he claimed Sweden to me. I was in call with him when he opened his role message.

He later "corrected" his country to tartarus and claimed switzerland.

Either way he's claiming independent so it's no lose if he's telling the truth but if he is than we find out if Guley is telling the truth or not.

vote lynch: Guley

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 06:21 PM
ug, blonde moment.

Change vote: Vosur

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 06:22 PM
(22-10-2014 06:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm...apparently I need to practice typing faster too. Ugh.

Well he later changed his claim so going by the lynch all liars rule lets snuff Vosur then if he is a commuter we know Guley is lying and lynch him tomorrow.

No Weeping I hate this game.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 06:22 PM
(22-10-2014 06:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Vote: Lynch Vosur

Vote: Carpet Bomb Vosur's teppich

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 06:23 PM
(22-10-2014 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:18 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm...apparently I need to practice typing faster too. Ugh.

He later "corrected" his country to tartarus and claimed switzerland.

Either way he's claiming independent so it's no lose if he's telling the truth but if he is than we find out if Guley is telling the truth or not.

Wait he actually said that he was independent?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Forgive my slow interwebs if you answer faster than I can ask again. Can you confirm that Vosur claimed to be independent? Because he claimed townie when he revealed to me.

22-10-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 06:29 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(22-10-2014 06:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  He later "corrected" his country to tartarus and claimed switzerland.

Wait he actually said that he was independent?

No, although that would go with the role/country I suppose...Consider

He did not claim independent, he claimed his defining characteristic was neutrality. He made a post in Swedish, I guessed Sweden, he egged me to the answer I mentioned last sentence, I clarified that was the defining characteristic of Switzerland, then he changed his country claim to Switzerland.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Vote: lynch Vosur