Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Wait vosur claimed both townie and independent, or claimed both switzerland and sweden?

BTW what is all this skype business Dodgy If you search my name you can find me (I think I am michael_t).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Carpet Bomb Vosur

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Weeping Change Vote: Carpet Bomb Vosur Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
(22-10-2014 06:28 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Wait vosur claimed both townie and independent, or claimed both switzerland and sweden? T

switzerland and sweden and dual claimed commuter with guley. One of them is lying and with the country flop I am betting on Vosur.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 06:31 PM
India is a bold claim however. Big country India, it would be hard for mafia to fake claim it.

[Image: oscar.png]
(22-10-2014 06:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Weeping Change Vote: Carpet Bomb Vosur Weeping

Laugh out load

[Image: giphy.gif]
(22-10-2014 06:28 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Wait vosur claimed both townie and independent, or claimed both switzerland and sweden?

BTW what is all this skype business Dodgy .

If you add me I will skype you and we can pretend to be allies while never fully trusting each other and feeling like the world is out to get us.

Trust No One Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't be able to skype until I'm home in a couple of hours.
22-10-2014, 06:35 PM
In the interest of saving the lives of the people of India...
cuz we sure dont have a surplus or anything :/

Vote: Carpet Bomb Vosur

22-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Well Im going to get some lunch because if I sit here contemplating who is and isn't mafia for much longer I'll starve to death.
Hmmm, pizza bread or honey chicken noodle (had them for the first time in ages the other day and they were actually up to my standard of the last place I use to frequent for a change so that's promising. My honey chicken noodle days could be making a return.).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post