Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 06:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:28 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Wait vosur claimed both townie and independent, or claimed both switzerland and sweden? T

switzerland and sweden and dual claimed commuter with guley. One of them is lying and with the country flop I am betting on Vosur.

When did Guley claim commuter? I thought he didn't role claim to either Losty or Smerc?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 06:44 PM by Losty.)
I am super confused. On one hand there is Guley. And on the other hand there is Vosur. I generally expect nothing but honesty from the two of them.

Vosur, Guley, and Tarty usually all reveal to me within the first day. Vosur isn't here to defend himself. I have mystery persons PMing me that they don't think Vosur is mafia but they think Guley along with some others who have jumped so fast to lynch Vosur are mafia. I have Guley skype messaging me that he won't lead me wrong. I have Vosur...well being Vosur sigh

Change Vote: Lynch Losty Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 06:40 PM
(22-10-2014 06:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  switzerland and sweden and dual claimed commuter with guley. One of them is lying and with the country flop I am betting on Vosur.

When did Guley claim commuter? I thought he didn't role claim to either Losty or Smerc?

Publicly in thread duh.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 06:41 PM
(22-10-2014 06:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  switzerland and sweden and dual claimed commuter with guley. One of them is lying and with the country flop I am betting on Vosur.

(22-10-2014 06:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 05:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Yes the only thing I have is that Guley doesn't talk to me. He jumped off skype last night as soon as he got a role (without revealing) and hasn't said a word to me since. This has only happened one other time and he was a gagged indi later turned mafia.

I'm on skype, right now, Losty! Dodgy

@Smerc:
The last time I role revealed to you day 1, I was the DOCTOR and you were mafia...
so I was keeping my mouth shut!

I'm India! Commuter!
That's all I got! Can't copy, or forward messages, so there ya go Undecided

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 06:41 PM
(22-10-2014 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  When did Guley claim commuter? I thought he didn't role claim to either Losty or Smerc?

Publicly in thread duh.

How did I miss this?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-10-2014, 06:42 PM
(22-10-2014 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well Im going to get some lunch because if I sit here contemplating who is and isn't mafia for much longer I'll starve to death.
Hmmm, pizza bread or honey chicken noodle (had them for the first time in ages the other day and they were actually up to my standard of the last place I use to frequent for a change so that's promising. My honey chicken noodle days could be making a return.).

I don't know what honey chicken noodles are but I really really really want some.

22-10-2014, 06:43 PM
(22-10-2014 06:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Publicly in thread duh.

How did I miss this?

Perhaps you were too busy making fun of me on skype to see it.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 06:44 PM
(22-10-2014 06:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:28 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Wait vosur claimed both townie and independent, or claimed both switzerland and sweden? T

switzerland and sweden and dual claimed commuter with guley. One of them is lying and with the country flop I am betting on Vosur.

When a player is lynched is their role revealed? Can always take out voyur today and then get Gulgeon tomorrow if he is lying.

Carpet bomb vosur

Sorry buddy.
22-10-2014, 06:46 PM
(22-10-2014 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am super confused. On one hand there is Guley. And on the other hand there is Vosur. I generally expect nothing but honesty from the two of them.

Vosur, Guley, and Tarty usually all reveal to me within the first day. Vosur isn't here to defend himself. I have mystery persons PMing me that they don't think Vosur is mafia but they think Guley along with some others who have jumped so fast to lynch Vosur are mafia. I have Guley skype messaging me that he won't stead me wrong. I have Vosur...well being Vosur sigh

Change Vote: Lynch Losty Weeping

Oh god Im never gonna have my lunch. Ok, for sure this is my last post until after lunch.

Vosur claimed Sweden townie.
Vosur later claimed to tartarus that his "power" was neutrality. tartarus said that was more like Switzerland and Vosur changed his country to Switzerland.
Vosur also claimed to be commuter.
I saw the conversation, tartarus broke the rules and copy and pasted it (I can tell you that because I'm on the fence about Tartarus anyway) in a skype conversation.

Guley than claimed India - commuter.

India is a bigger claim and it does seem like a commuter country (what with all the cars and shit) more than Switzerland (the sports lets bicycle everywhere freaks).

Vosur has changed his mind and has given dodgy information and now conflicting information. It makes sense to lynch him because of it.
I'm just giving the facts.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 06:55 PM
(22-10-2014 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well Im going to get some lunch because if I sit here contemplating who is and isn't mafia for much longer I'll starve to death.
Hmmm, pizza bread or honey chicken noodle (had them for the first time in ages the other day and they were actually up to my standard of the last place I use to frequent for a change so that's promising. My honey chicken noodle days could be making a return.).

I'm gonna eat a cigarette, drink a cigarette, then smoke a cigarette!
cause Mafia Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post