Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Vote - Carpet bomb Vosur

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 06:57 PM
(22-10-2014 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I saw the conversation, tartarus broke the rules and copy and pasted it (I can tell you that because I'm on the fence about Tartarus anyway) in a skype conversation.

It's true, I'm so used to the rules being that you just can't copy+paste game moderator messages that I didn't bother to check the rules on this game.

Please don't hurt me game mods. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 06:58 PM
One question, did Vosur actually SAY Sweden, then switch to Switzerland, or was it just the language fumble?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-10-2014, 06:59 PM
How can we distinguish typed messages from copy pasted ones?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
22-10-2014, 06:59 PM
(22-10-2014 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I saw the conversation, tartarus broke the rules and copy and pasted it

(I can tell you that because I'm on the fence about Tartarus anyway)

1) tsk tsk bad kitty

2) Gasp Tarty are you mafia too!? Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 07:00 PM
(22-10-2014 06:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  One question, did Vosur actually SAY Sweden, then switch to Switzerland, or was it just the language fumble?

I would have said it was just the language fumble when he posted in Swedish not realizing that doesn't represent Switzerland, but Losty claims that he also claimed Sweden to her.

And really, how on earth do you mess up what your country is? It's sent to you in a PM.

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-10-2014, 07:02 PM
(22-10-2014 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am super confused. On one hand there is Guley. And on the other hand there is Vosur. I generally expect nothing but honesty from the two of them.

Vosur, Guley, and Tarty usually all reveal to me within the first day. Vosur isn't here to defend himself. I have mystery persons PMing me that they don't think Vosur is mafia but they think Guley along with some others who have jumped so fast to lynch Vosur are mafia. I have Guley skype messaging me that he won't stead me wrong. I have Vosur...well being Vosur sigh

Change Vote: Lynch Losty Weeping

Oh god Im never gonna have my lunch. Ok, for sure this is my last post until after lunch.

Vosur claimed Sweden townie.
Vosur later claimed to tartarus that his "power" was neutrality. tartarus said that was more like Switzerland and Vosur changed his country to Switzerland.
Vosur also claimed to be commuter.
I saw the conversation, tartarus broke the rules and copy and pasted it (I can tell you that because I'm on the fence about Tartarus anyway) in a skype conversation.

Guley than claimed India - commuter.

India is a bigger claim and it does seem like a commuter country (what with all the cars and shit) more than Switzerland (the sports lets bicycle everywhere freaks).

Vosur has changed his mind and has given dodgy information and now conflicting information. It makes sense to lynch him because of it.
I'm just giving the facts.

Can you please share your noodles with me!?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 07:02 PM
(22-10-2014 06:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  2) Gasp Tarty are you mafia too!? Weeping

You're going to trust muffs word over mine? I'm insulted.

The fence sitting sensation is mutual between us. Drinking Beverage

22-10-2014, 07:04 PM
(22-10-2014 07:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 06:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  One question, did Vosur actually SAY Sweden, then switch to Switzerland, or was it just the language fumble?

I would have said it was just the language fumble when he posted in Swedish not realizing that doesn't represent Switzerland, but Losty claims that he also claimed Sweden to her.

And really, how on earth do you mess up what your country is? It's sent to you in a PM.

Well...I think he said Sweden..I don't know. WTAF is even the difference between Sweden and Switzerland?

22-10-2014, 07:04 PM
(22-10-2014 06:59 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How can we distinguish typed messages from copy pasted ones?

Don't copy anything "word for word"!

I did (even though it wasn't an actual, direct, copy/paste), and put it parentheses, last game & was asked to change the wording so that it wasn't an exact quote.