Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 08:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I actually never claimed "Death Miller". I have only revealed "Miller". Who do you allege said I claimed "Death Miller". I didn't even know that role existed, had to look up its meaning.

Cause Death Miller is the actual name of the role on MafiaWiki. It is usually shortened to Miller.

Nope.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-10-2014 08:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think if Losty is vengeful townie there is unlikely to be another vengeful role.
Also, if he was vengeful why would we (me and Rev) not push for his lynch when Smerc and Losty and yourself jumped on it earlier?

Because we could get him to create conflicting claims and get the other person voted off... Consider That's not what happened (because me and rev aren't mafia) but it's a good strategy to remember.

1 for 1 trades favor town not scum. Though they can be useful if you use it to give a false confirmation. Since we played the odds and lost we look bad (for now) where as Smerc and Losty could have been using that strategy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-10-2014 08:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because you didn't change your vote doesn't make you a townie...
Vosur did give conflicting information. Guley made a strong bold claim, country wise where as Vosur had flip flopped. Vosur was the obvious choice between the two.

Losty, you and Smerc are the two most suspicious people here. Smerc in particular.
If Rev is killed tonight Smerc is getting my lynch vote tomorrow.

Can we tell me what I am doing that's so suspicious? You always think I'm suspicious. I was townie in the last game I played with you when you said I was the most suspicious person. And you were townie too which leads me to believe that you're townie again and you just really suck at reading Losty.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 08:48 PM
(22-10-2014 08:45 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Cause Death Miller is the actual name of the role on MafiaWiki. It is usually shortened to Miller.

Nope.

Oh well never mind I was mistaken (could have sworn I saw that somewhere) and yeah you never claimed death miller.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 08:50 PM
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because you didn't change your vote doesn't make you a townie...
Vosur did give conflicting information. Guley made a strong bold claim, country wise where as Vosur had flip flopped. Vosur was the obvious choice between the two.

Losty, you and Smerc are the two most suspicious people here. Smerc in particular.

Can we tell me what I am doing that's so suspicious? You always think I'm suspicious. I was townie in the last game I played with you when you said I was the most suspicious person. And you were townie too which leads me to believe that you're townie again and you just really suck at reading Losty.

Firstly, you claimed Algeria and to be a vengeful townie. So it's a minor nation with a role that "conveniently" means you can't be voted off.
You also asked people to role claim, not just one or two people that are acting weird but everyone.
You're being very bff with Smerc who is very suspicious.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 08:50 PM
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Honestly it is your claimed country and role. It is just really weird compared to the other combos in the game.

22-10-2014, 08:52 PM
(22-10-2014 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Can we tell me what I am doing that's so suspicious? You always think I'm suspicious. I was townie in the last game I played with you when you said I was the most suspicious person. And you were townie too which leads me to believe that you're townie again and you just really suck at reading Losty.

Firstly, you claimed Algeria and to be a vengeful townie. So it's a minor nation with a role that "conveniently" means you can't be voted off.
You also asked people to role claim, not just one or two people that are acting weird but everyone.

She seeked me out day one so she could role claim to me. In case you don't understand the dynamics between Losty and I, she hates lying to me.

That's definitely in her favor.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-10-2014, 08:52 PM
(22-10-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm...so you didn't target someone else and then get redirected?

No I targeted Dark Light

Well then I'm back to thinking either you or smercy are lying. She told me not to vote for Vosur which makes me feel like she might be more trust worthy than you. Then again...it's not a guarantee.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 08:54 PM
(22-10-2014 08:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Firstly, you claimed Algeria and to be a vengeful townie. So it's a minor nation with a role that "conveniently" means you can't be voted off.

She seeked me out day one so she could role claim to me. In case you don't understand the dynamics between Losty and I, she hates lying to me.

That's definitely in her favor.

You're just as suspicious as her Denmark so...

[Image: oscar.png]
22-10-2014, 08:54 PM
(22-10-2014 08:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No I targeted Dark Light

Well then I'm back to thinking either you or smercy are lying. She told me not to vote for Vosur which makes me feel like she might be more trust worthy than you. Then again...it's not a guarantee.

Why would she set a lynch bandwagon in motion for her own mafia member (Guley)?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post