Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
I'm suspicious... Why? I've given my role and power, I was the only one who was not cool with lynching vosur (I know, Losty didn't vote for him either, but she did at first, not saying it's not a reason not to trust her, there was a lot of folks trying to damn vosur), I've publicly posted my results now. I will again tomorrow.

Muffs and rev are the only ones claiming I'm suspicious, if I end up dead tonight, keep that in mind.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-10-2014, 09:02 PM
(22-10-2014 09:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can I just remind everyone that this is the Night Phase. If you wish to carpet-bomb (lynch) anyone then I suggest you return in 12 hours time. Votes posted now will not be counted.

I know they don't count, I'm just making a point.
22-10-2014, 09:03 PM
(22-10-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm suspicious... Why? I've given my role and power, I was the only one who was not cool with lynching vosur (I know, Losty didn't vote for him either, but she did at first, not saying it's not a reason not to trust her, there was a lot of folks trying to damn vosur), I've publicly posted my results now. I will again tomorrow.

Muffs and rev are the only ones claiming I'm suspicious, if I end up dead tonight, keep that in mind.

Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-10-2014, 09:03 PM
(22-10-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm suspicious... Why? I've given my role and power, I was the only one who was not cool with lynching vosur (I know, Losty didn't vote for him either, but she did at first, not saying it's not a reason not to trust her, there was a lot of folks trying to damn vosur), I've publicly posted my results now. I will again tomorrow.

Very very recent turn of events.
You've been bumped from suspicious number 1 to suspicious number 3.
(All after Guley of course, but he's confirmed so not really suspicious.)
22-10-2014, 09:04 PM
(22-10-2014 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Can we tell me what I am doing that's so suspicious? You always think I'm suspicious. I was townie in the last game I played with you when you said I was the most suspicious person. And you were townie too which leads me to believe that you're townie again and you just really suck at reading Losty.

Firstly, you claimed Algeria and to be a vengeful townie. So it's a minor nation with a role that "conveniently" means you can't be voted off.
You also asked people to role claim, not just one or two people that are acting weird but everyone.
You're being very bff with Smerc who is very suspicious.

1) I never claimed to be vengeful townie. I am not vengeful townie, I am Super Saint.
2) I'm sorry but I have no control over my role. I didn't get to choose it.
3) I never asked people to role claim. I asked people to country claim. I figured it was safe because claiming a country doesn't give away your role, but it would help me a little since so many people had already revealed to me thought maybe someone would lie.
4) I am bff with smercy bc I real life love her. I don't trust her more than I do revs. One of them is lying. I can't decide who. But I can't imagine why a mafia member would PM me saying I shouldn't lynch Vosur...doesn't make much sense.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 09:06 PM
(22-10-2014 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-10-2014, 09:08 PM
(22-10-2014 08:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:47 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Can we tell me what I am doing that's so suspicious? You always think I'm suspicious. I was townie in the last game I played with you when you said I was the most suspicious person. And you were townie too which leads me to believe that you're townie again and you just really suck at reading Losty.

Honestly it is your claimed country and role. It is just really weird compared to the other combos in the game.

Well that one is understandable but there's nothing I can do about it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Why would she PM saying not to vote for Vosur?
She claims to have used her role on rev or DL (i'll have to reread skype convo or Rev can clear things up). Nothing to do with Vosur, how does she know if he was scum or not and whether you should or shouldn't vote for him?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
(22-10-2014 09:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

Until one of us is confirmed by the USA (assuming cop) who should be role claiming so they can post info and get protection or one of us is killed. Only confirmed townie role and yet they remain silent. Since I am townie and I know a 1 to 1 trade benefits town more than Scum I am ok with dying to prove I am legit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 09:12 PM
(22-10-2014 09:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why would she PM saying not to vote for Vosur?
She claims to have used her role on rev or DL (i'll have to reread skype convo or Rev can clear things up). Nothing to do with Vosur, how does she know if he was scum or not and whether you should or shouldn't vote for him?

The way things were going in the thread, I had a feeling something was fishy. Look at that, I was right Angel

(22-10-2014 09:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

Until one of us is confirmed by the USA (assuming cop) who should be role claiming so they can post info and get protection or one of us is killed. Only confirmed townie role and yet they remain silent. Since I am townie and I know a 1 to 1 trade benefits town more than Scum I am ok with dying to prove I am legit.

I fully welcome an investigation from whatever cop roles are out there. Thumbsup