Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  vote lynch: Losty

vote: you're either mafia or just really dumb, I'm still thinking it's more likely that you're just really dumb and you suck at this game

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 09:17 PM
This is what we got so far.

Ferdinand - France - Hides behind others at night.
Revenant77x - Australia - Thief
LostandInsecure - Algeria - "Super saint" which she hasn't explained what it is but I read something about vengeful townie.
TheGulegon - Scum.
DemonicLemon
Tartarus Sauce - Denmark - refuses to role claim
Atothetheist - Suriname - 1shot killer
Vosur - dead
Colourcraze
Smercury44 - NZ - Watcher
LadyJane
undergroundp
earmuffs - Japan - Inventor
Michael_Tadlock
KidCharlemagne1962
Dark Light - SA - Miller

We have 6 people that haven't claimed (or publicly claimed) yet.
22-10-2014, 09:21 PM
(22-10-2014 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm suspicious... Why? I've given my role and power, I was the only one who was not cool with lynching vosur (I know, Losty didn't vote for him either, but she did at first, not saying it's not a reason not to trust her, there was a lot of folks trying to damn vosur), I've publicly posted my results now. I will again tomorrow.

Muffs and rev are the only ones claiming I'm suspicious, if I end up dead tonight, keep that in mind.

Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

(22-10-2014 09:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

Guys who's lying!? Who!? Lol just be honest.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 09:22 PM
(22-10-2014 09:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well I am told you are claiming I am lying. I know I'm not lying so that means you are.

(22-10-2014 09:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

Guys who's lying!? Who!? Lol just be honest.

We should know more tomorrow, any way this works out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 09:24 PM
(22-10-2014 09:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why would she PM saying not to vote for Vosur?
She claims to have used her role on rev or DL (i'll have to reread skype convo or Rev can clear things up). Nothing to do with Vosur, how does she know if he was scum or not and whether you should or shouldn't vote for him?

I don't know....but I just couldn't think of a good reason why she would do that if she was mafia.

22-10-2014, 09:28 PM
(22-10-2014 09:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  And... I'm not lying, so that means you are. We can do this all day Tongue

Until one of us is confirmed by the USA (assuming cop) who should be role claiming so they can post info and get protection or one of us is killed. Only confirmed townie role and yet they remain silent. Since I am townie and I know a 1 to 1 trade benefits town more than Scum I am ok with dying to prove I am legit.

No no they should not wtaf rev. You are townie? Saying the cop should role claim publicly? No. The cop has role claimed privately. Publicly would be really fucking stupid at this point.

The one good thing is that if you or smercy dies tonight we will know who to lynch after Guley.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
22-10-2014, 09:37 PM
(22-10-2014 09:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Until one of us is confirmed by the USA (assuming cop) who should be role claiming so they can post info and get protection or one of us is killed. Only confirmed townie role and yet they remain silent. Since I am townie and I know a 1 to 1 trade benefits town more than Scum I am ok with dying to prove I am legit.

No no they should not wtaf rev. You are townie? Saying the cop should role claim publicly? No. The cop has role claimed privately. Publicly would be really fucking stupid at this point.

The one good thing is that if you or smercy dies tonight we will know who to lynch after Guley.

It would be iron clad and there is most likely a doctor or other form of protection. Since they have the only confirmed town role they could build an alliance around themselves (much like what I set up with Tartarus last game) plus they could just publicly post the results of their investigations. Right now the doctor and the mafia have equal chances of targeting the Cop, but if they publicly role claim they would gain any protection the town has.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-10-2014, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 09:43 PM by Losty.)
Oh just since I guess I haven't explained super saint means that if I am lynched on person who voted to lynch me will also die. That's the whole role. If mafia targets me at night then I just die like anyone else would.

22-10-2014, 09:42 PM
(22-10-2014 09:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 09:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No no they should not wtaf rev. You are townie? Saying the cop should role claim publicly? No. The cop has role claimed privately. Publicly would be really fucking stupid at this point.

It would be iron clad and there is most likely a doctor or other form of protection. Since they have the only confirmed town role they could build an alliance around themselves (much like what I set up with Tartarus last game) plus they could just publicly post the results of their investigations. Right now the doctor and the mafia have equal chances of targeting the Cop, but if they publicly role claim they would gain any protection the town has.

Wrong again, a person who can protect already knows who the cop is.
You underestimate me. My role might suck but I have a long list of people who like to role claim to me when they're townie and avoid me when they're mafia. Much like Guley did until after I voted to lynch him.

22-10-2014, 09:44 PM
(22-10-2014 09:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Oh just since I guess I haven't explained super saint means the if I am lynched on person who voted to lynch me will also die. That's the whole role. If mafia targets me at night then I just die like anyone else would.

So, an vengeful townie by day, and a schmuck by night. I think a better name for that role is Reverse Batman! Sounds cooler too.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post