Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 07:32 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
End Night 2

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE UN SUMMIT, THIS IS HUGHSIE REPORTING LIVE FOR TTA NEWS!!! The summit has just been thrown into chaos, it's early morning and just as the delegates awake from their night's sleep terrible news is making it's way to them. About 10 minutes ago a country was the victim of a heinous concentrated nuclear attack. The country in question is now nothing more than a wasteland, devoid of all life. Even more shocking is that the country in question is one that has sent a delegate to this summit, suggesting that this was an intentional attempt by someone to derail the talks.

We're hearing that the delegates are in shock but the summit will continue. This will definitely change the complexion of today's talks though. Keep watching TTA News for more details as we have them.

Atothetheist's country has been nuked out of existence. He was representing Suriname (Cultist/former Vigilante). With no country to represent, Atothetheist has left the summit.

Begin Day 3

Please vote for whoever you wish to carpet-bomb (lynch), or vote not to carpet-bomb (lynch) anyone.

This phase will last for 12 hours, ending at 3am GMT (10pm EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Weeping

Ato!

But at least I'm alive
Banana_zorro

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
23-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Lynch: Guley

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Oh yeah!

DIE MAFIA SCUM!

Lynch Guley!

23-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Well today is an interesting day. Smerc is town, the invention Muffs gave me last night allowed for a one time faction check (single use cop) so now I have no idea why she is claiming I was lying. Oh and Tartarus is Denmark I found a ticket to an Amusement Park in Copenhagen, Denmark in his room.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Vote - Carpet bomb Guley

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
23-10-2014, 09:29 AM
(23-10-2014 09:07 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well today is an interesting day. Smerc is town, the invention Muffs gave me last night allowed for a one time faction check (single use cop) so now I have no idea why she is claiming I was lying. Oh and Tartarus is Denmark I found a ticket to an Amusement Park in Copenhagen, Denmark in his room.

You also came back as town. FML. So either one of you two is still lying and is a mole. Or one or both of you is just confused. I don't even know what to think. Who should be investigated tonight. Maybe someone who hasn't been speaking up at all?

Vote: CarpetBomb Guley

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-10-2014, 09:35 AM
(23-10-2014 09:29 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 09:07 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well today is an interesting day. Smerc is town, the invention Muffs gave me last night allowed for a one time faction check (single use cop) so now I have no idea why she is claiming I was lying. Oh and Tartarus is Denmark I found a ticket to an Amusement Park in Copenhagen, Denmark in his room.

You also came back as town. FML. So either one of you two is still lying and is a mole. Or one or both of you is just confused. I don't even know what to think. Who should be investigated tonight. Maybe someone who hasn't been speaking up at all?

Vote: CarpetBomb Guley

My guess is a miscommunication. It would make sense why we were both so unwilling to give the other the benefit of the doubt (assuming the other was scum)

23-10-2014, 09:35 AM
I don't remember seeing anything from/about DemonicLemon...?

23-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Carpet Fuck Guley's shit

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."