Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(23-10-2014 09:35 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I don't remember seeing anything from/about DemonicLemon...?

(23-10-2014 10:06 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Carpet Fuck Guley's shit

Oh there he is.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Does this mean Ato was independent (blue right?)

carpet bomb Gulegon
23-10-2014, 10:26 AM
(23-10-2014 10:08 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Does this mean Ato was independent (blue right?)

carpet bomb Gulegon

Yes and it means we have a cult on our hands.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-10-2014, 10:36 AM
I hate cults. Weeping

Ok so I see one vote for investigating DemLem. Rev? Or anyone else, who do you guys think should be investigated?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-10-2014, 10:38 AM
(23-10-2014 10:36 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I hate cults. Weeping

Ok so I see one vote for investigating DemLem. Rev? Or anyone else, who do you guys think should be investigated?

LadyJane has been silent which usually means she is mafia. I would suggest looking there.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Go ahead and investigate me if anyone else is an investigator.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
23-10-2014, 10:49 AM
(23-10-2014 10:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:08 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Does this mean Ato was independent (blue right?)

carpet bomb Gulegon

Yes and it means we have a cult on our hands.

Consider I read up on the cult. They even more dangerous than mafia. The real question then becomes, was Ato the cult leader or just a follower? Its only night two so we know for sure there are two more cultist lingering, possibly more in the future if ato wasn't the leader. Watch for people who suddenly stop communicating, or change their motivations.
23-10-2014, 10:49 AM
(23-10-2014 10:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:36 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I hate cults. Weeping

LadyJane has been silent which usually means she is mafia. I would suggest looking there.

Maybe my memory is messed up I feel like she's always silent in every game I've played with her. I also feel like at least one person says that about her every single game lol. Either way she seems like a good person to investigate since we know nothing about her.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-10-2014, 10:51 AM
(23-10-2014 10:39 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Go ahead and investigate me if anyone else is an investigator.

Lol

23-10-2014, 10:54 AM
(23-10-2014 10:49 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes and it means we have a cult on our hands.

Consider I read up on the cult. They even more dangerous than mafia. The real question then becomes, was Ato the cult leader or just a follower? Its only night two so we know for sure there are two more cultist lingering, possibly more in the future if ato wasn't the leader. Watch for people who suddenly stop communicating, or change their motivations.

The single most important thing to remember in this game is that you never know anything for sure.

And blue means independent doesn't always mean cult. Cult doesn't always have a power to recruit every night.