Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(23-10-2014 10:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:49 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Consider I read up on the cult. They even more dangerous than mafia. The real question then becomes, was Ato the cult leader or just a follower? Its only night two so we know for sure there are two more cultist lingering, possibly more in the future if ato wasn't the leader. Watch for people who suddenly stop communicating, or change their motivations.

The single most important thing to remember in this game is that you never know anything for sure.

And blue means independent doesn't always mean cult. Cult doesn't always have a power to recruit every night.

The night announcement said cultist. We don't know the recruitment rules that is true. We need to take them out quickly either way. At this point, mafia and cult are equally suspect for the same behaviors. If we are targting cult and happen to hit mafia just as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 11:09 AM
(23-10-2014 10:57 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The single most important thing to remember in this game is that you never know anything for sure.

And blue means independent doesn't always mean cult. Cult doesn't always have a power to recruit every night.

The night announcement said cultist. We don't know the recruitment rules that is true. We need to take them out quickly either way. At this point, mafia and cult are equally suspect for the same behaviors. If we are targting cult and happen to hit mafia just as well.

Well at this point I don't know...I mean...who are you again?

Sorry I don't trust you because most people have revealed to me.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Unless you have good reason not to, I'd say revealing publicly is the way to go. I'm going to post my list soon of all the people not that I have much more than obvious since so many people won't let me share. But I'm soon going to start revealing secrets anyways because I want to know who I can't trust. Finding out who you can't trust is easier than finding out who you can trust.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
23-10-2014, 11:20 AM
(23-10-2014 11:11 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Unless you have good reason not to, I'd say revealing publicly is the way to go. I'm going to post my list soon of all the people not that I have much more than obvious since so many people won't let me share. But I'm soon going to start revealing secrets anyways because I want to know who I can't trust. Finding out who you can't trust is easier than finding out who you can trust.

The more info is public the harder it is for mafia to hide. That was the basis for my stance on the USA coming out to the light. Since it is confirmed in the game it would be a claim that would be hard to fake. But as long as most info is public it leaves fewer shadows for mafia to hide in.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Well I'm going to be called at any minute to go into a doctor appointment but I'm trying to get my list together now. If I don't post it now, it will be in about 3ish hours.

23-10-2014, 11:50 AM
(23-10-2014 11:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:57 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  The night announcement said cultist. We don't know the recruitment rules that is true. We need to take them out quickly either way. At this point, mafia and cult are equally suspect for the same behaviors. If we are targting cult and happen to hit mafia just as well.

Well at this point I don't know...I mean...who are you again?

I revealed my country as Zimbabwe a bunch of times. I haven't revealed me role yet, at least not publicly. If everyone else reveals though I will reveal.
23-10-2014, 12:03 PM
(23-10-2014 11:50 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 11:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well at this point I don't know...I mean...who are you again?

I revealed my country as Zimbabwe a bunch of times. I haven't revealed me role yet, at least not publicly. If everyone else reveals though I will reveal.

Oops. I am "geographically challenged". I didn't even know that was a real country. Facepalm

23-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Lynch Gulegon's big bitch ass
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-10-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 06:17 PM by Losty.)
Not much but it's all I can tell for now.

Ferdi - France - Cheese eating surrender monkey...aka hider
Rev - Australia - Thief
Losty - Algeria - Super saint
Guley - About to die for treacherous treason
DemLem - USA - cop
Tarty - Denmark
A2 - Suriname - vigilante turned cultist
Vosur - Switzerland - commuter Weeping
Colourcraze -
Smercy - NZ - Voyeur
LJ -
Ugp -
Muffsy - Japan - Inventor
Michael_Tadlock - Zimbabwe -
KidC - UK -
Dark Light - SA - Miller

23-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Vote: carpet bomb guley

To be pedantic, I'm not a watcher, I'm a voyeur. I can't see who target a player, just what the player I spied on was targeted with.

I spied on Losty last night, since she was the only one I felt I could trust not to lie if I publicly shared results, everyone else who is active has felt scummy Undecided no one targeted her last night.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta