RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Vote: Carpet Bomb Guley

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 04:17 PM
(23-10-2014 03:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Vote: carpet bomb guley

To be pedantic, I'm not a watcher, I'm a voyeur. I can't see who target a player, just what the player I spied on was targeted with.

I spied on Losty last night, since she was the only one I felt I could trust not to lie if I publicly shared results, everyone else who is active has felt scummy Undecided no one targeted her last night.

Wait - are you suggesting I misrepresented your claim?

Oh, and vote: bomb Gulegon

23-10-2014, 04:59 PM
(23-10-2014 04:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 03:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Vote: carpet bomb guley

To be pedantic, I'm not a watcher, I'm a voyeur. I can't see who target a player, just what the player I spied on was targeted with.

I spied on Losty last night, since she was the only one I felt I could trust not to lie if I publicly shared results, everyone else who is active has felt scummy Undecided no one targeted her last night.

Wait - are you suggesting I misrepresented your claim?

Not that I'm aware of unless you called me a watcher. Losty had me on her list as a watcher, that's what I was trying to clarify.

Wouldn't want to be called a liar like vosur was Dodgy Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-10-2014, 05:20 PM
(23-10-2014 04:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 04:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait - are you suggesting I misrepresented your claim?

Not that I'm aware of unless you called me a watcher. Losty had me on her list as a watcher, that's what I was trying to clarify.

Wouldn't want to be called a liar like vosur was Dodgy Laugh out load

I dunno if I got the title right or not, but I didn't misrepresent your abilities

23-10-2014, 05:58 PM
(23-10-2014 10:49 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes and it means we have a cult on our hands.

Consider I read up on the cult. They even more dangerous than mafia. The real question then becomes, was Ato the cult leader or just a follower? Its only night two so we know for sure there are two more cultist lingering, possibly more in the future if ato wasn't the leader. Watch for people who suddenly stop communicating, or change their motivations.

The cult is a HUGE threat to the mafia, less so to the townies. As a townie, you could totally still win if you get converted into the cult, you'd just be flying different colors. Mafia kills you, dead, no questions asked.

Ato wasn't the leader, he was a townie that turned cultist, which means he was recruited. Most of the games that have had cultists in the past have not utilized guaranteed conversions but have instead relied on percentage success rates per conversion. This means there could be as little as just one cultist, the leader at the moment, or two at most.

But since the mafia is still around, they take priority for townies. Mafia should ALWAYS be the town's number one priority.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-10-2014, 06:00 PM
(23-10-2014 05:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 10:49 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Consider I read up on the cult. They even more dangerous than mafia. The real question then becomes, was Ato the cult leader or just a follower? Its only night two so we know for sure there are two more cultist lingering, possibly more in the future if ato wasn't the leader. Watch for people who suddenly stop communicating, or change their motivations.

The cult is a HUGE threat to the mafia, less so to the townies. As a townie, you could totally still win if you get converted into the cult, you'd just be flying different colors. Mafia kills you, dead, no questions asked.

Ato wasn't the leader, he was a townie that turned cultist, which means he was recruited. Most of the games that have had cultists in the past have not utilized guaranteed conversions but have instead relied on percentage success rates per conversion. This means there could be as little as just one cultist, the leader at the moment, or two at most.

But since the mafia is still around, they take priority for townies. Mafia should ALWAYS be the town's number one priority.

Good point, thanks. I thought of conversion as the same as losing.
23-10-2014, 07:36 PM
(23-10-2014 06:00 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 05:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The cult is a HUGE threat to the mafia, less so to the townies. As a townie, you could totally still win if you get converted into the cult, you'd just be flying different colors. Mafia kills you, dead, no questions asked.

Good point, thanks. I thought of conversion as the same as losing.

So then not only do we need to think about who is mafia, but also who is the cult leader??

So does this mean there are three factions that could win? Townies/cult/mafia?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
23-10-2014, 07:46 PM
(23-10-2014 07:36 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 06:00 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Good point, thanks. I thought of conversion as the same as losing.

So then not only do we need to think about who is mafia, but also who is the cult leader??

So does this mean there are three factions that could win? Townies/cult/mafia?

That's correct yeah.
23-10-2014, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 08:12 PM by Hughsie.)
End Day 3

This is Hughsie reporting live from the UN summit for TTA News. After the tragic events of last night the summit has been strangely muted. We suspect that this is because the delegates are preferring to hold discussions privately out of distrust for each other, but we cannot confirm this. The talks are drawing to a close now so we're expecting word any minute. The overall feeling is that the delegates will decided to take military action against someone after the events of last night, though after their mistake yesterday no-one would be shocked to see them play it safe either.

We are now getting word through now that the delegates have voted to take military action! According to our sources TheGulegon has been acting suspiciously as far as the other delegates are concerned and they have voted almost unanimously to take military action against his country. Indeed the messages have already been relayed back home and the planes are taking off from military bases across the world as we speak. Keep watching TTA News for more on this story.

TheGulegon's country has been carpet-bombed out of existence. He was representing China (Redirector). With no country left to represent, TheGulegon has left the summit.

Begin Night 3

Please send any Night Actions that you may have to both myself and Mathilda.

This phase will last for 12 hours ending at 3pm GMT (10am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
23-10-2014, 08:02 PM

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post