• 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Interesting...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 08:52 PM

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. RED CHINESE COMMUNISTS DEFEATED.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
24-10-2014, 08:02 AM
End Night 3

MORE BREAKING NEWS HERE ON TTA NEWS! WE GO TO HUGHSIE LIVE AT THE SCENE OF THE UN SUMMIT!

Studio, in the last few minutes the delegates have been awoken and informed of further nuclear attacks. Information is sketchy but what we are hearing is that two countries have been nuked into a radioactive wasteland, both of which had representatives at the talks. What this means for today's talks we do not know but we do know the summit will be continued. I'm sure though that this will lead to an increase sense of urgency among the delegates.

LostandInsecure's country has been nuked out of existence. She was representing Algeria (Super Saint). With no country left to represent LostandInsecure has left the talks.

Ferdinand's country has been nuked out of existence. She was representing France (Judas/Hider). With no country left to represent Ferdinand has left the talks.

Begin Day 4

Please vote for whoever you wish to carpet-bomb (lynch), or vote for no carpet-bombing (lynch).

This phase will last for 12 hours ending at 3am GMT (10pm EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Consider

I'll take that.
24-10-2014, 08:06 AM
What!!

I didn't know two people could be nuked at a time!! What happened?

*cowers*

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
24-10-2014, 04:01 PM
So Ferdi was France, and listed under the coalition, but her name is red. This means the mafia can recruit people to their team. This would explain why there was no night kill the first night, mafia used that night to recruit Ferdi.

We have a mafia and a cult recruiting? How is this possible? I'm hoping there are some major restrictions to each, otherwise townies were fucked from the start.

Also, before Guley died he shared some unsolicited information with me, claiming he wouldn't rat out his team mates, but confirmed he did redirect any targets from himself to DL, which confirms my pm from the mods, especially since he was in fact a redirector.

The other thing he shared with me (again unsolicited), was that they tried to kill Rev night one, but this didn't work for some reason. I kept thinking.... Why would he give me a confirmed townie to become allies with? Plus Rev has insisted he is a thief, and directly darkened DL night one, which isn't possible if there was a redirect like my results, and guley's power have confirmed.

I can only imagine that 1. Rev is lying about his power, and the fact that he targeted DL directly, and 2. Guley was trying to get me to trust a mafia member before he was taken out of the game.

Vote: Carpetbobmb Revnenant

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 04:07 PM
(24-10-2014 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So Ferdi was France, and listed under the coalition, but her name is red. This means the mafia can recruit people to their team. This would explain why there was no night kill the first night, mafia used that night to recruit Ferdi.

We have a mafia and a cult recruiting? How is this possible? I'm hoping there are some major restrictions to each, otherwise townies were fucked from the start.

Also, before Guley died he shared some unsolicited information with me, claiming he wouldn't rat out his team mates, but confirmed he did redirect any targets from himself to DL, which confirms my pm from the mods, especially since he was in fact a redirector.

The other thing he shared with me (again unsolicited), was that they tried to kill Rev night one, but this didn't work for some reason. I kept thinking.... Why would he give me a confirmed townie to become allies with? Plus Rev has insisted he is a thief, and directly darkened DL night one, which isn't possible if there was a redirect like my results, and guley's power have confirmed.

I can only imagine that 1. Rev is lying about his power, and the fact that he targeted DL directly, and 2. Guley was trying to get me to trust a mafia member before he was taken out of the game.

No, it doesn't mean that. It more likely means she was a mole.

24-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Wait.. what!?

[Image: oscar.png]
24-10-2014, 04:17 PM
(24-10-2014 04:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So Ferdi was France, and listed under the coalition, but her name is red. This means the mafia can recruit people to their team. This would explain why there was no night kill the first night, mafia used that night to recruit Ferdi.

No, it doesn't mean that. It more likely means she was a mole.

I've been a mole before, and my name color matched my alliance

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Besides she is a hider, not a mole. Mafia is recruiting.