Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Ok, she is also listed as judas. That means originally townie, but if killed they will convert to mafia.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Judas

So they tried to kill her night one, but it converted her instead. Mafia is NOT recruiting.

That still means Guley was lying, and trying to get me to align with Rev. My vote stands.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Before we blew up Losty, she suggested we bomb Smercy or UGP, I'm going with

carpet Bomb Smerc

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
24-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Lynch me if you must, it will only prove Rev is scum and by association Muffs since those two put together that story about an invention. Drinking Beverage

I am willing to die to expose the mafia.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Some story? Hey Tartarus, did you get a package in the mail last night?
24-10-2014, 04:37 PM
I'll admit I could have gotten that point wrong. You could be townie inventor and just didn't know you were giving one to a mafia member.

24-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Lynch Smerc.

It's funny she knew about a redirection night 1 since that was a mafia move. Also my story does still line up since if guley redirected To Dark Light then no actions already targeting Dark Light would be affected.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-10-2014, 05:12 PM
I knew about it because it was part of the night action result I received from the mods. It was clearly stated that the targeting of DL was the result of a redirect. Lynch away Drinking Beverage

24-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Lynch Smerc

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
24-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Also very odd Rev said muff's invention confirmed I'm town, yet now he wants to lynch me.

Why do I even bother though, where is everyone? 11 active players, and only three lynch votes? This is why I don't play anymore Weeping

24-10-2014, 07:13 PM
(24-10-2014 07:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Also very odd Rev said muff's invention confirmed I'm town, yet now he wants to lynch me.

Why do I even bother though, where is everyone? 11 active players, and only three lynch votes? This is why I don't play anymore Weeping

You came back town which means 1 of three things, 1 you are a mole, 2 you had you mafia partner redirect actions from you to a townie so I got a false positive, 3 we are both town and sniping at each other. I don't think you are the most suspicious (LadyJane is to my thinking) but you are on my list and you basing your case entirely on a conversation with a known mafia member after they were already exposed is not engendering confidence in your position.

BTW I have been cleared by the cop.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense