• 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Lynch: Colourcraze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 07:38 PM
You gunna... Give a reason for anyone else to vote for her?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 07:56 PM
No? Well alright then. Townies, just remember when my name comes up green that I had no reason to lie about my night action results, and please lynch Rev.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-10-2014, 07:58 PM
That sounds like a guilt tripping post.

Salt the Earth Smercury's nation used to exist on.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
24-10-2014, 07:59 PM
With three minutes left in the voting phase? No

24-10-2014, 08:00 PM
End Day 4

This is Hughsie reporting for TTA News. From what we've seen today talks have been minimal. The majority of the delegates are either too unsure of the situation to commit themselves to any firm action, or are keeping discussions behind the scenes for now. The day is almost over though so we will soon be hearing what the outcome of the talks has been.

Word's coming in ......

Breaking news here! TTA News can confirm that the delegates have voted in favour of military action against one of the countries represented here. From what we're hearing the current suspicions are falling upon Smercury44, and the delegates are confident enough to launch air strikes. The planes are en route to her country as we speak, keep watching TTA News for more on this story.

Smercury44's country has been carpet-bombed out of existence. She was representing New Zealand (Voyeur). With no country left to represent, Smercury44 has left the summit.

Begin Night 4

Please send any Night Actions you may have to both myself and Mathilda.

This phase will last 12 hours ending at 3pm GMT (10am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-10-2014, 08:00 PM
1 minute when you posted that. Get your story right.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
24-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Well I'll be damned.

24-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Option 3 it is then. Oh well on to the next on the list.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-10-2014, 08:04 PM
(24-10-2014 04:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Some story? Hey Tartarus, did you get a package in the mail last night?

You know it, big boy. Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]