Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
End Day 5

This is Hughsie reporting for TTA News. The delegates have been in session all day and, despite the calm night we've just witnessed, the planes are once again up in the air. This time they are heading for the country represented by Dark Light. The consensus seems to be that Dark Light has been a low level suspicion since day one who has only survived due to there being more pressing targets. Without such distractions though, the delegates have turned squarely at Dark Light and the bombing of his country is believed to be imminent. Keep watching TTA News for more on this story.

Dark Light's country has been carpet-bombed out of existence. He was representing Saudi Arabia (Town Bomb/Miller). With no country left to represent, Dark Light has left the summit.

Begin Night 5

Please send any Night Actions you may have to both myself and Mathilda.

This phase will last 12 hours ending at 3pm GMT (10am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 08:00 PM
AW: RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(25-10-2014 07:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 06:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  That makes two players who violated this rule and didn't get punished for it. Way to go, Mods! Bowing

Erm, actually it makes three. You posted info in the thread following your death (tbh, a more serious rule break than copy/pasting). Now, should I actually decide to punish you for it I would be banning you from my future games. However, I recognised it was a mistake devoid of intent and so I showed some discretion.

Moral of the story? Stop bitching. Smile
Uh, no. You can ban me from your games for all I care, so long as the others get their just punishments as well. What's the point of having rules if you don't enforce them?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-10-2014, 08:03 PM
(25-10-2014 08:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Uh, no. You can ban me from your games for all I care, so long as the others get their just punishments as well. What's the point of having rules if you don't enforce them?

Like I said, there is discretion applied. Someone accidentally breaking a rule once is different to repeated or deliberate rule breaks in my opinion. As such I deal with them differently.

That is my decision and to be quite honest I'm done discussing it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-10-2014, 08:30 PM
(25-10-2014 08:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 07:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Erm, actually it makes three. You posted info in the thread following your death (tbh, a more serious rule break than copy/pasting). Now, should I actually decide to punish you for it I would be banning you from my future games. However, I recognised it was a mistake devoid of intent and so I showed some discretion.

Moral of the story? Stop bitching. Smile
Uh, no. You can ban me from your games for all I care, so long as the others get their just punishments as well. What's the point of having rules if you don't enforce them?

Final solution?

Guess I'm back to killing Christians and depriving women's rights with no UN oversight. Oh, well.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
25-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
25-10-2014, 09:04 PM
(25-10-2014 06:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 05:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Seems I violated a rule. Sorry! Smile
That makes two players who violated this rule and didn't get punished for it. Way to go, Mods! Bowing

3 actually.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-10-2014, 10:48 PM
(25-10-2014 08:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 08:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Uh, no. You can ban me from your games for all I care, so long as the others get their just punishments as well. What's the point of having rules if you don't enforce them?

Final solution?

Guess I'm back to killing Christians and depriving women's rights with no UN oversight. Oh, well.

2 questions:
1 - you're dead, why are you talking? Tongue
2 - but wait, what about your other ability? Did something happen?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
25-10-2014, 11:12 PM
RIOT!

[Image: riots.jpg]

Fuk da police
26-10-2014, 03:57 AM
[Image: dhcx8.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Makern

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-10-2014, 04:24 AM
Wait a minute, the only dead people are the people in the nations that blew up. Losty is just a representative, still alive. Same with everyone else here.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post