Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2014, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 04:40 AM by Mathilda.)
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(26-10-2014 04:24 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Wait a minute, the only dead people are the people in the nations that blew up. Losty is just a representative, still alive. Same with everyone else here.

Good point ...

[Image: Barbara-Garcia-Hurricane.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 06:40 AM by Colourcraze.)
(26-10-2014 04:24 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Wait a minute, the only dead people are the people in the nations that blew up. Losty is just a representative, still alive. Same with everyone else here.

Oh right Blush

Please excuse my derp

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
26-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Just a reminder that the clocks have gone back. The night phase ends in under an hour. Please PM all night actions to both Hughsie and me.
26-10-2014, 08:27 AM
The clocks haven't gone back at my house...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-10-2014, 08:31 AM
(26-10-2014 08:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The clocks haven't gone back at my house...

That is not til Nov. 2 in the US.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-10-2014, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 09:25 AM by Mathilda.)
End of Night 5

Has peace finally broken out? Has the so-called Axis of Evil decided to stop using their nuclear arsenal even though no one can actually agree which countries are in the Axis of Evil? If so, you heard it first from me, Mathilda, reporting for TTA News.

If not then ... <adjusts cleavage and flashes a bright smile> ... in other news, a low pressure system has developed in the north bringing in a front from the west. There is a chance of scattered snow on high grounds. The ridge of high pressure in the south will continue to keep temperatures mild over the next few days until the jet stream moves further down bringing some more turbulent weather with it.

No one has been nuked.

Begin Day 6

Please post any votes to carpet bomb fellow players, or vote for no carpet-bombing.

This phase will last 12 hours, ending at 3am GMT.
26-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Lynch: LadyJane

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Lynch LadyJane

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Everyone I investigated turned out townie so I'mma vote

No Carpet Bomb

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
26-10-2014, 03:53 PM
(26-10-2014 03:49 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Everyone I investigated turned out townie so I'mma vote

No Carpet Bomb

Which leads one to think there is a mole. IF I am wrong we are losing a townie that has not contributed in any way has not voted has not caucused has been dead weight. If I am right we eliminate a mafia.