Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Vote: Carpet Bomb Ladyjane

Not only do I think there's a mole, but I also think that the godfather is investigation immune. Something isn't adding up with everybody coming back town.

Ladyjane has claimed roleblocker, which could just as easily be a mafia role. She might also have a mole ability. I think Rev's logic is solid on lynching her.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 05:12 PM
(26-10-2014 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 03:49 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Everyone I investigated turned out townie so I'mma vote

No Carpet Bomb

Which leads one to think there is a mole. IF I am wrong we are losing a townie that has not contributed in any way has not voted has not caucused has been dead weight. If I am right we eliminate a mafia.

Or double cult. Normal cult and mafia cult and cop has been converted.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-10-2014, 07:52 PM
I am Germany, town and role blocker. I used it only one night though because I have been unexpectedly too busy with work and some other personal stuff. I used it the night Losty died on colourcraze.

Peace. Shy
26-10-2014, 09:00 PM
End Day 6

This is Hughsie reporting on the UN summit for TTA News. It's been another muted day here at the summit, though this was to be suspected. Between the dwindling number of delegates, and the growing distrust between those who remain we are seeing less and less open communication. Interestingly the recent quiet nights have done very little to help improve the tense atmosphere that surrounds the summit. There's only minutes left of today's talks so we'll be getting word of the conclusion any time now.

We're getting the info in now .....

Breaking news here on TTA News! The delegates, undeterred by their recent attacks that have turned out to be focused on innocent parties, have once again voted in favour of a bombing campaign. The messages have been sent home and the planes are in the air. LadyJane's country is about to be obliterated. Keep watching TTA News for more on this story.

LadyJane's country has been carpet-bombed out of existence. She was representing Germany (Roleblock). With no country left to represent, LadyJane has left the talks.

Begin Night 6

Please send any Night Actions you may have to both myself and Mathilda.

This phase will last 12 hours ending at 3pm GMT (9am EST I think due to the UK hour change).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
26-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Told you.
26-10-2014, 09:18 PM
How is Germany the Roleblocker? I thought this was the UN, the US or Russia should be roleblocker.
w/e

[Image: oscar.png]
27-10-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 08:57 AM by Hughsie.)
End Night 6

This is Hughsie bringing you BREAKING NEWS from the UN summit for TTA News. We've just received word that there has been a nuclear attack. The country, one represented by a delegate at these talks, has been completed obliterated. What implications this will have on the today's talks we don't know but we expect there will some attempt at retaliation for those that remain. Keep watching TTA News for more details on this story.

Earmuffs' country has been nuked out of existence. He was representing Japan (Cultist/former Inventor). With no country left to represent, earmuffs has left the summit.

Begin Day 7

Please vote for whoever you wish to carpet-bomb (lynch), or vote for no carpet-bombing (lynch).

This phase will last 12 hours ending at 3am GMT (9pm EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Lynch: ColourCraze

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Vote: Carpet Bomb Colourcraze

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-10-2014, 09:30 AM
I thought earmuffs might be cult.

But why are we lynching me?

lynch Rev

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.