RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Lynch Colourcraze

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Rev's been the ringleader of multiple lynch mobs on townies.

Not even gonna wait for the results on Tadlock? What are you gonna do if he comes back red?

I guess it doesn't matter since your ultimate goal is obviously getting rid of townies.

Again: lynch rev

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
27-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Vote - Lynch colourcraze

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-10-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm confused as to why I was killed.
I was confirmed townie which means I could only be cult member at best. Mafia aren't going to win (I think we're past townie victory at this point) if they just keep knocking off cult members because more will just keep getting converted.
I mean.. hey mafia, you should totally just kill cult members..
I mean.. ooooooooooo I'm a ghost.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-10-2014, 07:36 PM
(27-10-2014 06:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm confused as to why I was killed.
I was confirmed townie which means I could only be cult member at best. Mafia aren't going to win (I think we're past townie victory at this point) if they just keep knocking off cult members because more will just keep getting converted.

You aren't dead, retard. You just have no country. Wanna join me as a stateless pirate roaming the high seas? There's rich countries to plunder, rum to drink, and woman to...nevermind.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
27-10-2014, 08:01 PM
(27-10-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

You aren't dead, retard. You just have no country. Wanna join me as a stateless pirate roaming the high seas? There's rich countries to plunder, rum to drink, and woman to...nevermind.

Sounds like a lot of effort. How about we just hijack the MS Oasis of the Seas and cruise around in luxury?

[Image: oscar.png]
27-10-2014, 09:00 PM
End Day 7

This is Hughsie reporting on the UN summit for TTA News. It's been an unusual day of talks today, if you could even call it that. The delegates arrived early this morning and put down a motion to take military action against Colourcraze's country very early on. Though the votes were cast no reasoning has been stated, despite Colourcraze's protestations. We can only surmise that private talks were held between certain delegates either late last night or very early this morning, as it seems unlikely that they would advocate military action lightly in light of their recent failures. Anyway, the planes are in the air, if you are watching this from Coloucraze's country then God help you. The rest of you, keep watching for more info as soon as we receive it.

Colourcraze's country has been carpet-bombed out of existence. She was representing Russia (Godfather/Mole/Enabler). With no country left to represent, Colourcraze has left the summit.

Begin Night 7

Please send any Night Actions you may have to both myself and Mathilda.

This phase will last 12 hours ending at 3pm GMT (9am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
27-10-2014, 09:01 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-10-2014, 09:02 PM
(27-10-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Way ahead of ya! You should sail your boat into the Indian Ocean so we can link up!
Even if Muffs officially refuses to join us, as the former representative of China, I'll show ya how we can 'shanghai' him right off that island of his [Image: pirate2.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
27-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Well I'll be damned. She was a mole.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."