Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Can we talk about how I accidentally killed myself? Blush

I should really start reading my PM's...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
28-10-2014, 01:35 PM
(28-10-2014 01:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Can we talk about how I accidentally killed myself? Blush

I should really start reading my PM's...

Consider Yes I believe that would be a good conversation to have.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-10-2014, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 03:39 PM by Mathilda.)
Quote:Undergroundp (Vatican) converts LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
Ferdinand (France) hides behind LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends Ferdinand (France) to kill LostAndInsecure (Algeria)

Ironically if ColourCraze had demanded some other kill then Ferdy would have been probably been blown up by being inadvertently preached to and the kill would probably have failed.

Instead UGP's conversion was pointless as Losty died.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Do we really need to wait until the end of this phase for the write up? I think the votes are set in stone at this point.

And seriously, Mafia knew I was doc since day two and never went after me once? What were you guys thinking? Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
28-10-2014, 02:54 PM
You were next. I couldn't be sure muffs wasn't protecting you with an invention. I knew you were protecting lemons.

I took out rev today just out of spite Tongue
28-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Night 1

The Gulegon (China) redirects any action targetted against himself to DarkLight. (Saudi Arabia)
Smercury44 (New Zealand) spies on Dark Light (Saudi Arabia)
Revenant77x (Australia) steals from DarkLight (Saudi Arabia)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends TheGulegon (China) to nuke Revenant77x (Australia)
Ferdinand (France) hides behind ColourCraze (Russia)
Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) follows Tartarus Sauce (Denmark)
DemonicLemon (USA) investigates LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
Vosur (Switzeland) commutes
UndergroundP (The Vatican) preaches to Atothetheist (Suriname)
Tartarus Sauce (Denmark) protects Revenant77x (Australia)

Night 2

TheGulegon (China) redirect Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) to Revenant77x (Australia)
Revenant77x (Australia) uses Earmuff's (Japan) Prism tool to investigate allegiance of Smercury44 (New Zealand)
Revenant77x (Australia) steals from TartarusSauce (Denmark)
Smercury44 (New Zealand) spies on LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
DemonicLemon (USA, Cop) investigates Revenant77x (Australia)
ColorCraze (Russia) sends Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) to kill Atothetheist (Suriname)
Ferdinand (France) hides behind Atothetheist (Suriname)
TartarusSauce (Denmark) protects DemonicLemon (USA)
Undergroundp (Vatican) preaches to Revenant77x (Australia)
Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) follows Ferdinand (France)

Night 3

DemonicLemon (USA) investigates ColourCraze (Russia)
TartarusSauce (Denmark) protects Revenant77x (Australia)
TartarusSauce (Denmark) uses invention from Earmuffs (Japan) to protect DemonicLemon (USA)
Smercury44 (New Zealand) spies on Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe)
LadyJane (Germany) roleblocks ColourCraze (Russia)
Undergroundp (Vatican) converts LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends Ferdinand (France) to kill LostAndInsecure (Algeria)
Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) follows DarkLight (Saudi Arabia)
Ferdinand (France) hides behind LostAndInsecure (Algeria)

Night 4

DemonicLemon (USA) investigates LadyJane (Germany)
TartarusSauce (Denmark) protects DemonicLemon (USA)
Undergroundp (Vatican) preaches to Earmuffs (Japan)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) to nuke DemonicLemon (USA)

Night 5

DemonicLemon (USA) investigates Kidcharlemagne1962 (UK)
TartarusSauce (Denmark) protects Earmuffs (Japan)
Undergroundp (Vatican) converts TartarusSauce (Denmark)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) to nuke Earmuffs (Japan)

Night 6

DemonicLemon (USA) investigates Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe)
ColourCraze (Russia) sends Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) to nuke Earmuffs (Japan)
Undergroundp (Vatican) converts DemonicLemon (USA)

Night 7

Undergroundp (Vatican) converts Kidcharlemagne1962 (UK)
Michael_Tadlock (Zimbabwe) nukes Revenant77x (Australia)
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
28-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Jesus Christ, can I not have a nap? Big Grin

Also, I love how you all just assumed there was no final twist, I'm gonna capitalise on that assumption in future games. Evil_monster

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2014, 03:07 PM
(28-10-2014 03:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Jesus Christ, can I not have a nap? Big Grin

Also, I love how you all just assumed there was no final twist, I'm gonna capitalise on that assumption in future games. Evil_monster

I wasn't putting unannouced suicide condition past you, thus why I was taunting Michael last night.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-10-2014, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 03:28 PM by Mathilda.)
I just wish I had the opportunity to write about a country being nuked or carpet bombed. Each time it was my turn to change the phase nothing happened. I was hoping to adapt the following:

Quote:And here among the ruins of West Beirut lies perhaps the most poignant testimony to the tragedy of the Lebanon, poking pathetically through the rubble ... a child's teddy bear.

28-10-2014, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 10:50 PM by Hughsie.)
End Day 8

This Hughsie reporting for TTA News on the UN summit. We're down to our last few delegates now, I think it's safe to say that these 'peace' talks have been a failure given the amount of countries that have been destroyed. Anyway we're getting word now of the conclusion of today's talks. It's official, the delegates HAVE voted in favour of military action. Perhaps buoyed by their eventual success with yesterday's bombing campaign they voted to bomb the country of Michael_Tadlock. We'll bring you more on this as soon as we have it.

Michael_Tadlock's country has been bombed out of existence. He was representing Zimbabwe (Follower). With no country left to represent, Michael_Tadlock has the summit.

This is Hughsie with TTA News again. We are receiving word that the summit has ended unexpectedly and the remaining delegates will be leaving imminently. We are by the door they are expected to leave by and will try and get a word with them as they leave ......

We are here with undergroundp, the only delegate prepared to give an interview. undergroundp, can you tell us why the talks have suddenly ended?

'All of us here are united in Christian love. There is no need to fight any more.'

But undergroundp, surely the deaths of so many millions, even billions, of innocent people wasn't worth converting a few people to Christianity?

'You have to understand Hughsie, God loves us all very much. Sometimes he loves us so much that he has to have us murdered to death and thrown into Hell for all eternity en masse. He does it because of his love for us.'

Thank you undergroundp. Well you heard it here first folks, the talks have been derailed by a representative who believes they are working for God. All the other remaining delegates have joined her, and she's most likely crazy. What's in store for all us? Who knows but I don't think it will be good.

The Cult of Christianity has won.

undergroundp has survived. She was representing The Vatican (Cult Leader).

Tartarus Sauce has surivived. He was representing Denmark (Cultist/former Doctor).

DemonicLemon has survived. He was representing USA (Cultist/former Cop).

Kidcharlemagne1962 has survived. He was representing UK (Cultist/former Governor/Innocent Child).

Game Over

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post