Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Before my conversion:
[Image: Booker_DeWitt.png]

After my conversion:
[Image: ZHComstock.jpg]

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
28-10-2014, 03:37 PM
What I want to know is how Dark Light survived as Saudi Arabia for so long!
28-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Thank you to everyone for playing, I hope you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed hosting it.

And a special thank you to Mathilda for co-hosting with me. I couldn't have either written it, or hosted it, without you.

I'm not gonna do an MVP for this game because I think too much communication occurred behind the scenes for me to adequately judge. I do wanna mention though how well the two newbies did as mafia, despite being on their own for a large part of the game. Tbh, I thought you guys were fucked when the roles came out but you did great and, if it weren't for a couple of key moments, you may well have won. Also gotta mention undergroundp for doing a great job of staying in the background without drawing attention.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
28-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Lol. Tartarus did a good job on saving people. This game would have gone veeery differently otherwise.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-10-2014, 04:15 PM
On night two I targeted Rev, but I guess the mods feel the need to exclude me in addition to making me Miller. Dodgy

28-10-2014, 04:18 PM
(28-10-2014 04:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  On night two I targeted Rev, but I guess the mods feel the need to exclude me in addition to making me Miller. Dodgy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY

The mods hated you. Your item was a Quran. Thats it. Had it been something from SA specifically then it would have countered your miller role (which is what a thief usually does) and meant that you would not have been the target of a cult induced lynch.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Tbh, I don't think the town ever organised properly form what I saw. Watching you all bicker and accuse each other after Vosur's death was hysterical, there musta been like 6-7 of you involved in that and all of the ones involved were town. Usually that level of confusion needs at least one or two scum players throwing spanners in the works but you guys all managed it on your own. Laugh out load

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-10-2014, 04:23 PM
(28-10-2014 04:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Tbh, I don't think the town ever organised properly form what I saw. Watching you all bicker and accuse each other after Vosur's death was hysterical, there musta been like 6-7 of you involved in that and all of the ones involved were town. Usually that level of confusion needs at least one or two scum players throwing spanners in the works but you guys all managed it on your own. Laugh out load

A poorly worded night action result was partially to blame.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-10-2014, 04:24 PM
(28-10-2014 04:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 04:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Tbh, I don't think the town ever organised properly form what I saw. Watching you all bicker and accuse each other after Vosur's death was hysterical, there musta been like 6-7 of you involved in that and all of the ones involved were town. Usually that level of confusion needs at least one or two scum players throwing spanners in the works but you guys all managed it on your own. Laugh out load

A poorly worded night action result was partially to blame.

Which NA?

Best
Worst
28-10-2014, 04:27 PM
(28-10-2014 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 04:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  A poorly worded night action result was partially to blame.

Which NA?

Smerc's that implied that my action had been redirected.