Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Here's from the pm I received:

Quote:Darklight was the target of actions redirected from someone else.

Did I completely misinterpret? This combined with the fact that rev insisted he directly targeted DL kept me from forming an alliance with the active townies. Everyone seemed to be circling around Rev, but I was sure he was lying. Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Good game everyone!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
28-10-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 05:41 PM by Mathilda.)
(28-10-2014 04:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  On night two I targeted Rev, but I guess the mods feel the need to exclude me in addition to making me Miller. Dodgy

Well I only included in the list the actions that were sent to me. Looking through my inbox you didn't ever send a night action to me even when I was switching phases!

I noticed Michael_Tadlock didn't send the final night's Mafia kill either but I added that one in.

Anyway, just be glad I didn't get my wicked way with Saudi Arabia. I was originally pushing for its demise to trigger an oil crisis in the US two days later that would cause it to drop out of the talks. In the end we figured that the US being dependent upon SA's oil was enough to make them Townie and this would make it more difficult for players to guess at the alignment of different countries.

Congrats on staying alive for so long though. I was impressed!
28-10-2014, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 05:43 PM by Mathilda.)
(28-10-2014 04:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Here's from the pm I received:

Quote:Darklight was the target of actions redirected from someone else.

Did I completely misinterpret? This combined with the fact that rev insisted he directly targeted DL kept me from forming an alliance with the active townies. Everyone seemed to be circling around Rev, but I was sure he was lying. Undecided

I spent ages wording that!

Guley targetted himself. I chatted to Hughsie about whether the Voyeur should be informed only if she had spied on the redirector or the redirectee (for want of a better word) or both.

I tried to word it to make it explicit that Darklight was the redirectee (the person any actions would be redirected to) but all the while being ambiguous as to which, if any actions had actually been redirected.