Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
Hmmm interesting Guess that means we guessed wrong and Guley is the scum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 08:03 PM
._.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 08:21 PM by TheGulegon.)
[Image: Mischievous-506e24c0c1866_hires.jpg]

At least tomorrow's vote will be easy.

Told ya Losty Drinking Beverage Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
Weeping Guley....friendship over.

Everyone else fuck all of you except Smercy

I want to take this moment to point out that I did not vote to lynch Vosur.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Either Smerc is a scum 'watcher', or rev is scum. Both told me mutually exclusive stories about night actions performed on me. Smerc proved her role, but not alliance. Rev provided unsubstantiated evidence supporting his role, but not his alliance. If Rev is scum muffs is also likely to be, and possibly Ferdi.

Since Smerc proved her role and there is more to gain if Rev is scum I'd say start with Rev and see what happens.

22-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm Japan, the inventor.

Just a little FYI.
22-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Smerc PMd me not to lynch Vosur. I don't think she's mafia.

So lynch Guley tomorrow. Then revs.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Guley tomorrow, Rev the following, then tarty. Don't forget tarty jumped on whatever bandwagon rev was on. I'm also suspicious of muffs for helping cast doubt on vosur, trying to make losty look suspicious, and then me.

I'm townie, and I can prove my power at least. I know there is both a redirector and a robber. If either would like to form an alliance with me, you know where the pm button is Wink

Also note, I never changed my lynch vote from Guley to vosur because it was fishy. That's why I kept asking questions.

But.... I may be dead after this post and the evening actions. If there is a doctor, protect me if you believe me.

Edit: note to those who may want to form an alliance, I'm only online from about 5pm CST to 11pm CST, so if you pm me tomorrow while I'm at work, I won't be able to get back to you until I'm home.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-10-2014, 08:19 PM
(22-10-2014 08:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Either Smerc is a scum 'watcher', or rev is scum. Both told me mutually exclusive stories about night actions performed on me. Smerc proved her role, but not alliance. Rev provided unsubstantiated evidence supporting his role, but not his alliance. If Rev is scum muffs is also likely to be, and possibly Ferdi.

Since Smerc proved her role and there is more to gain if Rev is scum I'd say start with Rev and see what happens.

My country is Australia I am the thief (cause Aussies are descended from criminals lol) I can also confirm Muffs is Japan Inventor and gave me an invention tonight it was confirmed by a mod. I know I know, so I say but if you kill me I will pop as green and confirm Muffs as telling the truth. Right now I have a short list of suspicious people Losty, Smerc, Dark Light, and Tartarus. We know Guley is scum so my list may or may not be correct.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense