Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIII: Crisis At The UN
(22-10-2014 08:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Either Smerc is a scum 'watcher', or rev is scum. Both told me mutually exclusive stories about night actions performed on me. Smerc proved her role, but not alliance. Rev provided unsubstantiated evidence supporting his role, but not his alliance. If Rev is scum muffs is also likely to be, and possibly Ferdi.

Since Smerc proved her role and there is more to gain if Rev is scum I'd say start with Rev and see what happens.

But I told Earmuffs and Rev more than an hour before Guley role claimed that Vosur claimed commuter. If either was mafia, they would have informed him of this and he wouldn't have posted a conflicting role claim....unless of course his ability benefits from being voted on from a lynch. Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Hughsie's the Gawdfatter
Mathilda's the Blocker

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-10-2014, 08:29 PM
(22-10-2014 08:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Either Smerc is a scum 'watcher', or rev is scum. Both told me mutually exclusive stories about night actions performed on me. Smerc proved her role, but not alliance. Rev provided unsubstantiated evidence supporting his role, but not his alliance. If Rev is scum muffs is also likely to be, and possibly Ferdi.

Since Smerc proved her role and there is more to gain if Rev is scum I'd say start with Rev and see what happens.

My country is Australia I am the thief (cause Aussies are descended from criminals lol) I can also confirm Muffs is Japan Inventor and gave me an invention tonight it was confirmed by a mod. I know I know, so I say but if you kill me I will pop as green and confirm Muffs as telling the truth. Right now I have a short list of suspicious people Losty, Smerc, Dark Light, and Tartarus. We know Guley is scum so my list may or may not be correct.

Yes, I am super suspicious and so is smercy. You know because we called for Guley's lynch. Because smercury never changed her vote and PMd me not to vote for Vosur. Because after receiving that PM I changed my vote. Yes, that makes us so suspicious.

I also have a short list of suspicious people:

Guley and Revs

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-10-2014, 08:31 PM
(22-10-2014 08:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

My country is Australia I am the thief (cause Aussies are descended from criminals lol) I can also confirm Muffs is Japan Inventor and gave me an invention tonight it was confirmed by a mod. I know I know, so I say but if you kill me I will pop as green and confirm Muffs as telling the truth. Right now I have a short list of suspicious people Losty, Smerc, Dark Light, and Tartarus. We know Guley is scum so my list may or may not be correct.

So you are the thief and you targeted dark light?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Just because you didn't change your vote doesn't make you a townie...
Vosur did give conflicting information. Guley made a strong bold claim, country wise where as Vosur had flip flopped. Vosur was the obvious choice between the two.

Losty, you and Smerc are the two most suspicious people here. Smerc in particular.
If Rev is killed tonight Smerc is getting my lynch vote tomorrow.
22-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Popcorn

22-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Well, the following day. Guley tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-10-2014, 08:36 PM
(22-10-2014 08:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  My country is Australia I am the thief (cause Aussies are descended from criminals lol) I can also confirm Muffs is Japan Inventor and gave me an invention tonight it was confirmed by a mod. I know I know, so I say but if you kill me I will pop as green and confirm Muffs as telling the truth. Right now I have a short list of suspicious people Losty, Smerc, Dark Light, and Tartarus. We know Guley is scum so my list may or may not be correct.

So you are the thief and you targeted dark light?

Yes, I stole a Quran. He claims to be Saudi Arabia and a death miller (comes up scum when investigated) but he could also be Iran (one of my hypothetical Axes of evil countries I posted earlier) and be mafia. It is 50/50.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
(22-10-2014 08:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't forget tarty jumped on whatever bandwagon rev was on.

I also jumped onto the Guley bandwagon right after you voted for him.

And the info that sparked the suspicion of Vosur was info I had received and SHARED with Rev and muffs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(22-10-2014 08:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because you didn't change your vote doesn't make you a townie...
Vosur did give conflicting information. Guley made a strong bold claim, country wise where as Vosur had flip flopped. Vosur was the obvious choice between the two.

Losty, you and Smerc are the two most suspicious people here. Smerc in particular.
If Rev is killed tonight Smerc is getting my lynch vote tomorrow.

Talk about suspicious, you want to vote for one of the people who refused to jump on the vosur bandwagon while we have a mafia member ready for lynching? Did you forget that Guley and vosur both claimed commuter? One of those people has been proven to actually be the commuter. You ain't fooling me, muffs.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta