Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(30-10-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Well, even though I didn't sign up for this game, I got a role Facepalm I don't know enough about this theme, and I'm kinda burnt out after the last couple of games.

I'm frank the historian, restless spirit. I can vote once after I die.

Anyway, wanted to get that info out to you guys in case I don't participate much. Feel free to have the cop investigate me so you can check me off the list.

This is not acceptable. Go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail tonight. You are officially uncool until this happens.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-10-2014, 05:18 PM
(30-10-2014 05:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Well, even though I didn't sign up for this game, I got a role Facepalm I don't know enough about this theme, and I'm kinda burnt out after the last couple of games.

I'm frank the historian, restless spirit. I can vote once after I die.

Anyway, wanted to get that info out to you guys in case I don't participate much. Feel free to have the cop investigate me so you can check me off the list.

This is not acceptable. Go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail tonight. You are officially uncool until this happens.

Tongue I've watched it, just not in a REALLY long time. I only remember bits and pieces here and there.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-10-2014, 05:51 PM
(30-10-2014 06:41 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I haven't done anything like this before but the game seems interesting and it's only just started.
So I'm sticking my foot head in the door and asking if there is still room/ time.

This game's started so it's too late to join it.

I'll let you know when the next one is taking sign-ups though. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Is it still Day 1? I've been sleeping/working all day, I'll try and catch up on wtf's going on.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
30-10-2014, 06:02 PM
(30-10-2014 05:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 06:41 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I haven't done anything like this before but the game seems interesting and it's only just started.
So I'm sticking my foot head in the door and asking if there is still room/ time.

This game's started so it's too late to join it.

I'll let you know when the next one is taking sign-ups though. Smile
I thought so. Thank you and looking forward to it.
30-10-2014, 06:03 PM
(30-10-2014 05:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is it still Day 1? I've been sleeping/working all day, I'll try and catch up on wtf's going on.

That's actually a good question!

Anyone else skeered of Muffs the Mod? Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-10-2014, 06:05 PM
(30-10-2014 05:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is it still Day 1? I've been sleeping/working all day, I'll try and catch up on wtf's going on.

It is still day 1 til ??? o'clock

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-10-2014, 06:12 PM
I guess it makes thing that bit more interesting, none of us knowing what phase we're on or what time it ends. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-10-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 06:33 PM by Hughsie.)
Oh, and I didn't receive my role before I went to bed so, sorry muffs, but you'll never get to know what my ass feels like. Rolleyes

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-10-2014, 06:33 PM
You'll give it up anyway, you slut.

[Image: giphy.gif]