Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
This is the first time I've been able to get onto my laptop since my last post. Day 1 ended 6minutes ago, Night 1 has begun, you have 12 hours.
I'll read the thread and write it all up in a sec. Busy busy busy. Oh and you better hope work doesn't phone me in the next hour or so or you'll be waiting another 12hours.
Once Sunday roles around I'll be able to commit 100% to this, at the moment it's gonna be a here and there when I can get on.
I'm sorry but that's how life rolls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2014, 07:09 PM
(30-10-2014 06:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 05:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is it still Day 1? I've been sleeping/working all day, I'll try and catch up on wtf's going on.

It is still day 1 til ??? o'clock

Quote:Phases will be 11-12 hours long. Phases will end any time during that final hour to spice things up and so you don't know 100% when the phase will end.

Will we ever know? Probably not.
30-10-2014, 07:11 PM
(30-10-2014 07:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is the first time I've been able to get onto my laptop since my last post. Day 1 ended 6minutes ago, Night 1 has begun, you have 12 hours.
I'll read the thread and write it all up in a sec. Busy busy busy. Oh and you better hope work doesn't phone me in the next hour or so or you'll be waiting another 12hours.
Once Sunday roles around I'll be able to commit 100% to this, at the moment it's gonna be a here and there when I can get on.

I fine it amazing that you use "rolls" correct in one part of your statement, but choose "roles" in another part of the same statement when "rolls" was still appropriate. Blink

30-10-2014, 07:14 PM
(30-10-2014 07:11 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 07:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is the first time I've been able to get onto my laptop since my last post. Day 1 ended 6minutes ago, Night 1 has begun, you have 12 hours.

I fine it amazing that you use "rolls" correct in one part of your statement, but choose "roles" in another part of the same statement when "rolls" was still appropriate. Blink

Than you wondered how that was any more surprising then what? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-10-2014, 07:16 PM
(30-10-2014 07:11 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

That's how I role.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-10-2014, 07:20 PM

Life rolls

[Image: ButterRolls.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Day 1

Our Valiant Heroes continue forth on their quest for The Holy Grail. Strolling through the farmland on their way to the nearby castle they come across an old women blocking their path.

King Arthur: Old women-
Demonic: Man!
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Demonic: I'm 37..
King Arthur: What?
Demonic: I'm 37, I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you 'man'
Demonic: Well you could say Demonic..
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Demonic.
Demonic: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the old women but from behind you looked like-
Demonic: Well I object that you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am King..
Demonic: King eh? Oh very nice and how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there is ever gonna any progress-
Lemon: Demonic! There's some lovely filth down here- ooo how do you do?

etc.. etc.. etc.. I'm just gonna include a youtube video for the purpose of saving time.

Note: King Arthur may or may not be in the game and may or may not have voted for DL

DemonicLemon will not be repressed and has survived the lynch vote.

Lynch Vote Tally:
DemonicLemon - 6 votes
Atothetheist - 1.5 votes.
Guley - 1 Vote
No Lynch - 1 vote

Night #1 Has Begun. You have 12 hours.
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
30-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Hmmm that was interesting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Stevie you gots some splainin to do

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-10-2014, 07:59 PM
DLem is giving me a run for my money. Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post