Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(31-10-2014 05:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 12:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wait so is Losty definitely town?

All I know is I wanted to role reveal to her last night on skype at about 8:20, but she took her sweet time responding (9:07). I'd already gone to bed, so I'm just reading this now, but it said "trick-or-treat... with kids Tongue " ... Tonight is Halloween!
Now that don't mean anything, but it's either her or Smerc or both to whom I always role reveal early on (or else Dodgy ). So....
LOSTY.... where are you?
Tongue Hug

Are we utterly sure that Muffs wouldn't accidentally hand out the exact same character to 2 people? Confused

Vote: Lynch Ato

Baha we don't trick or treat on Halloween around here. It's too dangerous. A weekday is a must. Not actually on Halloween is a must. Before dark is a must. Nobody wants their babies getting run over by a drink driver.

Now, tonight I am just busy. I should be sleeping now but I can't. You want to talk now is definitely the time, because tomorrow I've got real life shot going down. Skype is the best way to reach me but you still might have to wait and hour or 2 before I respond.

Bitches be trippin Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2014, 08:38 PM
(31-10-2014 08:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm doing it now, calm the fuck down.
Next person who either a) Tries to hurry me or b) complains I'm taking my time will be killed.
Try it, see if I'm joking.

What if I'm glad you're taking your time, and I complain because you didn't share any delicious sounding chicken with me in the last game?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
31-10-2014, 08:40 PM
(31-10-2014 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Night #1

Valiant Sir Lancelot The Brave answered the Bridgekeepers questions with ease and crossed the bridge on his search for the grail.

Unfortunately several police officers saw him and arrested him on their search for a man dressed as a medieval knight.

Underground has been arrested (killed).
She was Sir Lancelot The Brave
She was a Bodyguard.

Day #2

Our Valiant Heroes were strolling through the woods when they heard a ruckus in the distance. As they grew closer they saw knights locked in an epic battle to the death. The Green Knight fought bravely but Atothetheist aka The Black Knight was able to bravely best the Green Knight.
King Arthur approached the Black Knight and requested he joined Our Valiant Heroes but alas the Black Knight would not respond.
Upon King Arthur's attempt to cross the bridge the Black Knight drew his sword and the two brave knights battled.
King Arthur was able to best the Black Knight but sadly not kill him, only give him a minor flesh wound.

Atothetheist has lost his arms.

Night #2 has begun.

So we chopped his arms off but didn't kill him? Basically, he totally didn't die and presumably isn't impacted in any way?

So where does that leave us? This game is confusing. Huh

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
31-10-2014, 08:42 PM
(31-10-2014 08:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Night #1

Valiant Sir Lancelot The Brave answered the Bridgekeepers questions with ease and crossed the bridge on his search for the grail.

Unfortunately several police officers saw him and arrested him on their search for a man dressed as a medieval knight.

Underground has been arrested (killed).
She was Sir Lancelot The Brave
She was a Bodyguard.

Day #2

Our Valiant Heroes were strolling through the woods when they heard a ruckus in the distance. As they grew closer they saw knights locked in an epic battle to the death. The Green Knight fought bravely but Atothetheist aka The Black Knight was able to bravely best the Green Knight.
King Arthur approached the Black Knight and requested he joined Our Valiant Heroes but alas the Black Knight would not respond.
Upon King Arthur's attempt to cross the bridge the Black Knight drew his sword and the two brave knights battled.
King Arthur was able to best the Black Knight but sadly not kill him, only give him a minor flesh wound.

Atothetheist has lost his arms.

Night #2 has begun.

So we chopped his arms off but didn't kill him? Basically, he totally didn't die and presumably isn't impacted in any way?

So where does that leave us? This game is confusing. Huh

I think it leaves us with DemLem and A2 as confirmed townies, right?

31-10-2014, 08:44 PM
(31-10-2014 08:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think it leaves us with DemLem and A2 as confirmed townies, right?

Confirmed as not lying when they said they couldn't be lynched. They may still be non-town, we have three other factions according to the OP.

I don't remember the film (it was too long ago that I watched it), but does The Black Knight sound like an overly town character?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
31-10-2014, 08:46 PM
(31-10-2014 08:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think it leaves us with DemLem and A2 as confirmed townies, right?

Confirmed as not lying when they said they couldn't be lynched. They may still be non-town, we have three other factions according to the OP.

I don't remember the film (it was too long ago that I watched it), but does The Black Knight sound like an overly town character?

The Black Knight seems more like a third faction than a townie to me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Well I've only seen clips of the movies that the Scot sends me over Facebook. They seem pretty funny. I really want to see The Life of Bryan one.

31-10-2014, 08:57 PM
(31-10-2014 08:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I've only seen clips of the movies that the Scot sends me over Facebook. They seem pretty funny. I really want to see The Life of Bryan one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2014, 08:58 PM
(31-10-2014 08:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The Black Knight seems more like a third faction than a townie to me.

So what, we lynch him again tomorrow?

Best
Worst
31-10-2014, 09:01 PM
(31-10-2014 08:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-10-2014 08:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I've only seen clips of the movies that the Scot sends me over Facebook. They seem pretty funny. I really want to see The Life of Bryan one.

Someday I will have interwebs fast enough to stream that and when that day comes I will come back and watch it. Thanks for the link! Big Grin