Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(02-11-2014 06:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sorry, another drill weekend for me so I haven't exactly been keeping up with the game, but sure, why not? Sure, vote, lynch Vosur. Groupthink always ends well, right?

Would the great nation of Germany be where it is today without it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Vote - Lynch Vosur

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
02-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Voting to lynch Vosur is a terrible idea. He role revealed to me on the first day. He has 2 important roles.
If we are just going to random lynch someone I say Tarty or Guley since neither of them have revealed to me which I consider to be highly suspicious.

Not much time to change but maybe you guys will notice. Do not lynch Vosur it will be a bad loss for townies especially considering half of us are vanilla.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-11-2014, 07:30 PM
(02-11-2014 07:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Voting to lynch Vosur is a terrible idea. He role revealed to me on the first day. He has 2 important roles.
If we are just going to random lynch someone I say Tarty or Guley since neither of them have revealed to me which I consider to be highly suspicious.

Not much time to change but maybe you guys will notice. Do not lynch Vosur it will be a bad loss for townies especially considering half of us are vanilla.

See at this point without actually saying what his role is not gonna change the vote. Everyone is too damn quiet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 07:42 PM by Losty.)
Do what you have to do. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

ETA: He's sleeping right now. Meh whatevs I will reveal him he will get over it (I think lol). He is a doctor and something else. I don't remember what the second thing is but it basically means he has a single kill ability (I think) I don't like revealing people like this, because I can't remember exactly what he said. Anyways though, we shouldn't kill him we need to rely on him to protect our shitty mall cop.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM
End of Day whatever we're up too

[green]Vosur - Brother Maynard - Doctor[/green] has been killed.

Night whatever has begun

Get those night actions in.
02-11-2014, 08:49 PM
(02-11-2014 07:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Voting to lynch Vosur is a terrible idea. He role revealed to me on the first day. He has 2 important roles.

I just signed into skype! Halloween is cool anyway, butt this one has been the best ever Flex So if you'd just reply to my IM's I could tell you all the juicy details Cool ... and, idk... start playing this game! Nobody is talking to me. I can't be on all night, so respond, woman!

02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
LMFAO LETS TRY TO SWAY THE GAME THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE CHANGE

Guley, you're bitch faggot ass is next. Chase
02-11-2014, 09:00 PM
(02-11-2014 08:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  LMFAO LETS TRY TO SWAY THE GAME THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE CHANGE

So I got to lynch Stevie twice in one game I don't even care if we win or lose now. *Tips a 40 for Big Bird*

02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
(02-11-2014 08:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  LMFAO LETS TRY TO SWAY THE GAME THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE CHANGE

Are you saying Losty's last minute plea for Vosur is suspicious, or something else?
Also!
I may have rushed through the last couple pages, but didn't you just call for the lynch of the doctor?