Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 07:00 PM by Losty.)
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Lynch Losty. Jeebus guise I can't keep up. I need phases to end at normal times. Or at least consistently at the same time every day. Umm...I'm not voting for tarty, not because I don't think he's guilty but because I don't ever trust anyone who tells me to lynch them. You guys do your thing, if you really need my vote then hit me up on skype. But like soon, because I have life to do.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 06:55 PM
The phases have ended at the same time every time.
It's just I've written it up at different times or they've been extended for another 12hours.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
(05-11-2014 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The phases have ended at the same time every time.
It's just I've written it up at different times or they've been extended for another 12hours.

Facepalm fuckin earmuffs Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
(05-11-2014 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The phases have ended at the same time every time.

That doesn't help me Muffsy. I'm easily confused Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-11-2014, 07:01 PM
(05-11-2014 06:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Facepalm fuckin earmuffs Tongue

I sense there is gonna be alot of that at the end of this game.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 07:04 PM
(05-11-2014 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 06:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Facepalm fuckin earmuffs Tongue

I sense there is gonna be alot of that at the end of this game.

Just at the end? Unsure I mean *BOOOOOO I'm deeeeeaaaaad!!*

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
05-11-2014, 07:08 PM
(05-11-2014 07:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I sense there is gonna be alot of that at the end of this game.

Just at the end? Unsure I mean *BOOOOOO I'm deeeeeaaaaad!!*

That sucks SO much! I wanted to see you ride that awesomest Role Claim of Destiny ever to victory! Sadcryface2

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-11-2014, 07:10 PM
(05-11-2014 07:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 07:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just at the end? Unsure I mean *BOOOOOO I'm deeeeeaaaaad!!*

That sucks SO much! I wanted to see you ride that awesomest Role Claim of Destiny ever to victory! Sadcryface2

Seriously would have been amazing if she won. I forgot she was even in the game until she died.

05-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Day Whatever has Ended

Our Valiant Heroes were walking along on their quest to seek the grail where in the distance they spied a cave. As they approached the entrance they spied but a humble bunny rabbit. Unbeknownst to Our Valiant Heroes this was no ordinary rabbit, this was the fearsome Rabbit of Caerbannog!.
They charged down the hill towards the cute little rabbit but at that moment the rabbit flew into action tearing at Our Valiant Heroes with its sharp claws and big bitey teeth.
Our Valiant Heroes ran for their lives.
However the Sisters of Castle Anthrax were not so lucky. Overcome by the rabbits cuteness they overwhelmed and shredded to piles of blood and bone.

Dark Light has been killed.
He was The Sisters of Castle Anthrax
He was a Jailer.

Vote Tally:
Tartarus - 5
Dark Light - 1
Colourcraze - 0.5

Night Phase Whatever has Begun

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 07:14 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! TWO MAFIA MEMBERS SLAIN BY MY PAWS!

Okay, I'm out! Rev is blowing me up tonight/tomorrow. Good game everyone.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post