Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(05-11-2014 07:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Does anyone know who is dead and who is alive?

I'm dead Dodgy
Miss "I dont have time to play, can't keep up, but still can let everyone know it's been 2.57 seconds since the game started but Guley hasn't role revealed to me yet wtf suspicious suspicious" Dodgy

Tongue Hug

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-11-2014, 07:32 PM
(05-11-2014 07:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 07:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Vosur could have but no one listens to me.

I'm pretty sure vosur had the Holy Hand Grenade before I did and it was single use. Had it not been used on the Bunny he would have won the game.

Ah yes, you're right. I forgot he told me it passed on if he died. Ok so what now? Should all the vanillas test out to see if they have a secret night action? Spamming muffsy's inbox "KILL THE LEMON"?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-11-2014, 07:32 PM
OP updated.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 07:33 PM
(05-11-2014 07:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 07:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Does anyone know who is dead and who is alive?

I'm dead Dodgy
Miss "I dont have time to play, can't keep up, but still can let everyone know it's been 2.57 seconds since the game started but Guley hasn't role revealed to me yet wtf suspicious suspicious" Dodgy

Tongue Hug

Angel Angel I said you and tarty were suspicious and I was right about both of you.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Who is kiddo?

05-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Wow. Apparently I wasn't supposed to ask that?

05-11-2014, 07:43 PM
What is going on!? :panic:

05-11-2014, 07:44 PM
LMFAO OH MY DEAR LORD MUFFSY. POSSIBLY THE BEST GAME EVER.

05-11-2014, 07:45 PM
GAME OVER

As Our Valiant Heroes came within reach of the grail several Police officers came onto the set who were investigating the murder of a Famous Historian and have ARRESTED everyone.

Earmuffs - The Po-Po has WON
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM
(05-11-2014 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
GAME OVER

As Our Valiant Heroes came within reach of the grail several Police officers came onto the set who were investigating the murder of a Famous Historian and have ARRESTED everyone.

Earmuffs - The Po-Po has WON

[Image: giphy.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post