Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(06-11-2014 12:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't get the ending.

Still, at least I survived this time. Managed to keep my head down and not blab to the nearest Mafia member.

Although that didn't stop Rev from PMing me asking me to confirm that I was Sir Bedivere the cop.

Second time now, if you tell Losty, you tell everyone! Wink

She didn't tell me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 06:26 AM
(06-11-2014 12:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't get the ending.

Still, at least I survived this time. Managed to keep my head down and not blab to the nearest Mafia member.

Although that didn't stop Rev from PMing me asking me to confirm that I was Sir Bedivere the cop.

Second time now, if you tell Losty, you tell everyone! Wink

Hey now, if I'm going to betray my promise not to tell anyone I'll at least shoot you a PM giving you a chance to convince me not to tell. I didn't tell anyone you were the cop.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-11-2014, 06:33 AM
(06-11-2014 06:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey now, if I'm going to betray my promise not to tell anyone I'll at least shoot you a PM giving you a chance to convince me not to tell. I didn't tell anyone you were the cop.

OK sorry fair enough. The clues were out there for Rev to guess.

I want to know why my investigation of KidC failed. I suppose it would be too optimistic to ask for a list of the night actions?
06-11-2014, 06:48 AM
(06-11-2014 06:33 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 06:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey now, if I'm going to betray my promise not to tell anyone I'll at least shoot you a PM giving you a chance to convince me not to tell. I didn't tell anyone you were the cop.

I want to know why my investigation of KidC failed. I suppose it would be too optimistic to ask for a list of the night actions?

Laughat

Who knows Muffsy might surprise us Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Why am I not surprised, like AT ALL?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-11-2014, 08:02 AM
(06-11-2014 06:33 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

You were jailed (roleblocked and protected) by DL that night.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post