Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail
(29-10-2014 03:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 03:17 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I've had my warm-up game, now I'm ready for the real deal Evil_monster

I was also the godfather on my very first Mafia game. Only one other Mafia member was talking so it was quite a learning curve.

Funnily enough even though I had never played before, my very first target to kill was Atothetheist. I changed it when I found out that everyone tried to kill him the first night. It must be some kind of cosmic law.

Guley got killed so fast, poor Tadlock and I had to figure things out quickly. I had the Mafia wiki open constantly, lol. Probably will for the next few games, since there are so many roles and whatnot.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
29-10-2014, 05:27 AM
(29-10-2014 02:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 09:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  How can the rest of it still stand when you never addressed my counter argument?

Cause you are still in college so retain your amature status (even with an internship) so you do not have a professional title yet. Like slut.

Isn't that an argument in favor of what I was saying (that I'm a whore, not a slut)? Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-10-2014, 06:38 AM
There are like 15 people signed up now Muffsy. Let's this shit going. Please

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Yea yea yea calm ya tits.
29-10-2014, 07:09 AM
(29-10-2014 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea yea yea calm ya tits.

Generally I wouldn't rush you (let's face it, I definitely would), but I have some serious life events coming up that will mean I can only check in at most once a day (if that) for the the next 1-3 months. I just want to get one last decent game in.

Do you have the roles typed up yet? Is it just a matter of handing them out?
Can we start the game tomorrow?
Do I have a super cool, cool kid's club nickname yet? Because I would really love to have one Big Grin Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-10-2014, 08:20 AM
(29-10-2014 05:27 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 02:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Cause you are still in college so retain your amature status (even with an internship) so you do not have a professional title yet. Like slut.

Isn't that an argument in favor of what I was saying (that I'm a whore, not a slut)? Consider

No because a whore is a professional title slut is an amature one. Oh and I was calling you a like slut, not saying slut was like a professional title.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-10-2014, 08:39 AM
(29-10-2014 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea yea yea calm ya tits.

I don't know what you have heard about my tits but the rumours are all false.

I have a certificate to prove it.
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
29-10-2014, 02:44 PM
We shall start later today (or early tomorrow morning depending on if I have work or not). So within the next 17hours or so, give or take an hour or two.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Um, I did not intend to sign up for this. Sorry, Muffs. Sad My dumbass was just trying to be funny. Blush

29-10-2014, 03:04 PM
(29-10-2014 02:59 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Um, I did not intend to sign up for this. Sorry, Muffs. Sad My dumbass was just trying to be funny. Blush

Popcorn

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post