Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Mafia XXXIV: Monty Python and The Holy Grail

I am Brave Brave Brave Brave Sir Robin and I run away at night (commuter)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Lol. Sounds really brave.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-10-2014, 12:10 PM
(30-10-2014 12:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I am Brave Brave Brave Brave Sir Robin and I run away at night (commuter)

So basically you're the town pussy.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-10-2014, 12:11 PM
(30-10-2014 12:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 11:53 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Two Vanilla townies? Hmm...

Who else is a vanilla townie? Or are you claiming to be one?

I am. Tarty voted to lynch my character. And my role is vanilla townie. And someone revealed to me as being unlynchable which is basically vanilla townie also. Then other people have 2 roles instead of just one. Dodgy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-10-2014, 12:23 PM
(30-10-2014 12:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Who else is a vanilla townie? Or are you claiming to be one?

I am. Tarty voted to lynch my character. And my role is vanilla townie. And someone revealed to me as being unlynchable which is basically vanilla townie also. Then other people have 2 roles instead of just one. Dodgy

Is that why you voted to lynch him?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-10-2014, 12:34 PM
(30-10-2014 12:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am. Tarty voted to lynch my character. And my role is vanilla townie. And someone revealed to me as being unlynchable which is basically vanilla townie also. Then other people have 2 roles instead of just one. Dodgy

Is that why you voted to lynch him?

Yea lol. But I didn't tell him that was my character yet. The only people I revealed to before this were Vosur and DemLem. Busy day.

30-10-2014, 12:42 PM
(30-10-2014 12:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Who else is a vanilla townie? Or are you claiming to be one?

You're Sir Not Appearing in This Film? How did you figure that one out?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674984

I'm so confused ...
30-10-2014, 01:19 PM
(30-10-2014 12:42 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 12:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am. Tarty voted to lynch my character. And my role is vanilla townie. And someone revealed to me as being unlynchable which is basically vanilla townie also. Then other people have 2 roles instead of just one. Dodgy

You're Sir Not Appearing in This Film? How did you figure that one out?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid674984

I'm so confused ...

I didn't have to figure it out. I got a mafia role PM from Muffsy informing me that I am Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film and that I am vanilla townie.

30-10-2014, 01:28 PM
(30-10-2014 01:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I didn't have to figure it out. I got a mafia role PM from Muffsy informing me that I am Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film and that I am vanilla townie.

So how did Tarty know about the name Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film ?
30-10-2014, 01:31 PM
(30-10-2014 01:28 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 01:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I didn't have to figure it out. I got a mafia role PM from Muffsy informing me that I am Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film and that I am vanilla townie.

So how did Tarty know about the name Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film ?

I figure Tarty was just making a joke of a no lynch

[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post